Supercharged Alero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharged Alero

I didn't find Greg's thread so I am going to start a new one as a continuation of where he left off. The car is currently in a pop up garage for the winter so I only have this idle video for now. Car is running pretty decent, though I need to check for boost leaks since it doesn't go over 8 psi. Turned off the 24x sensor stuff in the computer to fix the random misfires. You MUST use an OEM crank pulley, as the aftermarket ones don't seem to work too well with that sensor. Anyway, more to come this spring. Removed the intercooler stuff and going to go with spraying meth/water to keep the temps down.

Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

I didn't even know that. Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by Evan Walker; 05-05-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

What does my alero have to do with your brother selling tires?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Skipped Spring, right to winter?
        14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Didn't do much of anything to the car this year. I think I drove it around the block twice. Redid gaskets but that didn't really change anything:/
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
            Didn't do much of anything to the car this year. I think I drove it around the block twice. Redid gaskets but that didn't really change anything:/
            Hopefully you have some time for it coming up then! Just glad this one is still in an enthusiast's hands
            14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Working...
            X