UPF52 Filter.. GM#25322836

Cliff Scott
    89 BerettaGT
    89 Volvo740
    Cliff Scott
    89 BerettaGT
    04 AleroGX

Comment

I use the Pure 1 filter for my Lumina, its expensive. It is blue too. I buy that with my Mobil 1 every oil change, take it to Jiffy Lube, my firend lets me chage it for free, I spend 35$ minus beer and get my oil changed every 3k miles.

27011 I think is the #

Comment

Eagle Alloy Series 185 17X8's with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 245/45-17's.

More pics in my cardomain. No rubbing problems... but now I have a problem with taking corners hell of fast...
        --Rob
        Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
        1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

Comment

Holy needs a wax job batman

Comment

Haha, Motomaster,....

Verboten

\'92 Lumina Z34: It\'s not unmodded - It\'s Super Stock!

Comment

Wasn't showing off my paint job... actually it was quite dirty (3 weeks no wash, but I washed it today!) but actually I must correct you Aaron, I need a PAINTjob. My paint is so fuct up from being keyed and the previous owner having a half-assed job done changing the colour from red to black.
              --Rob
              Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06

Comment

Those light scratches would probably buff out. Look into getting some 3M Rubbing Compound and some 3M Perfect-It. Along w/ an electric buffer, you're car should SHINE.

Comment

In my quest to make my car more and more unique... I've recently converted the rear seats into BUCKETS! It's a pretty shitty instal right now though. The seats are mounted great, with the seat brackets almost mating perfectly with the bench brackets. The console isn't really mounted though, it's held in with wire That will change this weekend though. Also the seats are the wrong colour. They're a dark greyish-blue. Also... I HAVE A (sort of) STOCK CUP-HOLDER! It doesn't hold anything... but it's there!

Here's a pic, more in my cardomain.
                  --Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X