"Record Setting" Regal 3400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Record Setting" Regal 3400

So, i am negotiating a bet this winter for a spring race. The guy claims to have this friend from philly with a "Record Setting" 3400 powered regal.

Supposedly it is "turboed and sprayed"... does anyone know any details about a "record setting 2 power adder regal"?? Just seeing if theres any info before i get too cocky with my bet..

Edit: the new word now is that the engine came from a regal, now its in a RWD mid 90's impala ss
    Last edited by JMo60; 01-16-2008, 09:48 PM.
    94 Grand Prix
    3400- NX 75 shot, Cammotion cam, S&S headers, and a few more toys

I find this humorous. I love 60V6s and I wouldn't even consider that swap. What record did it set? Heaviest 60V6 powered vehicle?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

thats what im sayin.. dude wants to bet me $250 it will tear me up when i get my car out in the spring... he claims its goin 10.80's

I might just try to lock up this bet, because i think this car does not exist
      94 Grand Prix

Comment

Now dude seems to claim its a FWD monte carlo... i told him he has to be full of shit.. no freakin way
        94 Grand Prix

Comment

There arent many late model cars that come with 3400s that will give yours a run for its money. 75 shot, cam, and headers is lightly modded V8 territory.
          2006 AWD TBSS 12.538 @ 106.92 1.66 60' Bolt-ons only

Comment

People who change their stories like that are full of shit. Take his $250 and do something nice for your car.
            Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
            02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
            www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

Yeah i know.. people are mental... at least i may have humored someone with this rediculous story
              94 Grand Prix

Comment

I got a bone stock Cutlass that does the 1/4 in about 20 seconds. It's the fastest damn Grand Prix you'll ever see.

A bit or irony. A friend some years ago thought his moms 2000 Buick Century (Stock - 3100) could take my Intrepid. Destroyed him at every avenue. from 0-100MPH. Granted the Malibu felt more snappy but I think that's just cause it shifted more agressive and was lighter than the Concorde.

hehe

Comment

Working...
                X