Need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help!

Ok. Its not a sale thread yet so that why its here.

Anyway-

As some of you know, my hybrid motor and the 4t60e trannies arent getting along to well. My car is once again down for about a month now due to its second trans failure since the New Year started. So now Im gauging interest in its parts.

I have a really BADASS idea in mind for the car but the only way it would get done is to sell EVERYTHING currently on the car. Motor, Turbo, Wheels, everything would be going to make way and funds for the new project. Everything but the body and parts of the body. Just suspenion, wheels, motor OBD2 conversion for 94-95 L-bodies, stuff like that

I would like to know if anyone on here would be interested in some of my stuff when that time comes. Im most likely picking up another trans here soon. I know that it will go but not sure when. Current one lasted 2months. Next my go longer may die sooner, I have no idea.

UNLESS, there is enough demand RIGHT NOW, which I doubt, then I will make up a Sale Thread and start selling off now and pretty much abandon what I have right now and start the next phase of the corsicas life.

Like I said, THIS IS NOT A SALE THREAD, just looking for everyones input on this and interest in a really nice go fast goodies

Dont ask my plans because I will not tell you. You will have to wait and see because I dont want to be one of those "Hes gonna talk the talk but cant walk the walk" people in this case as it will be a long tedious process that will push everyone of my limits to complete
    1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
    Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
    Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
    1997 Ford Ranger Splash
    Daily Driver

I've heard that forced firebird made you turbo headers... Depending on how much you want for those, and if my T3T4 would bolt up to them... (and if it will clear the ABS module)

If not, what are you using to tune? And the obd2 swap... all might be tempting. Depending on the price .
    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Yea ForcedFirebird built the whole turbo setup. It does use a T3/T4 turbo and was built with the ABS intact. I have a DHP Tuner for the car and the OBD2 swap is just the engine harness but was modified by 3400-95-modified and plugs right into the stock 94-95 Lbody interior harness.

Pricing will be determined when and if I get enough interest in all the parts. If I cant sell everything in a decent time frame then its not gonna happen
      Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
      Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
      1997 Ford Ranger Splash
      Daily Driver

Comment

Yeah just lemme know what's up. May be getting a manual 3400 beretta soon so may just want the headers. But just keep me posted .

Comment

Well, we only put that turbo in there what, Dec?
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

Yea. Last week of Dec. It only has about 3k miles on that whole setup
            Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
            Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
            1997 Ford Ranger Splash
            Daily Driver

Comment

Also post how much you would want for the devil own alcohol kit

Comment

Working...
              X