No announcement yet.

You might be a 60v6 enthusiast if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't doubt you could get it to work, but considering how tight this setup is (3.4L/4L60E), it would make some repairs a real nightmare, changing the starter for instance. I'd be interested to see how the exhaust works out with the DOHC. I say go for it, the more different the better.
    sigpic
    "It's your car. Do with it what you wish, but as you enter this unknown world you will need to invent the wheel all over again. For the adventurous and those that are backyard mechanics who have nothing but time you might like this. Most have plenty of frustrating moments and the process usually takes significantly longer then what anyone could imagine. The end result of this conversion is completely up to you." - Jon McCullough of BMCautos.com

Comment

• you might be a 60 v6 enthusiast if:
      the head design engineers at G.M. send you renderings of the latest prototype, for your approval, prior to production!
      AND YOU MAKE CHANGES!!!!

Comment

• if you had a detailed dream about tuning your car on the dyno... then woke up and took notes from what you remembered.
        Past Builds;
        1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
        1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
        Current Project;
        1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

• You might be a 60v6 enthusiast if, You hear Mclaren and you think 3.1 intercooled, and not the F1
          Researching phase for project ( screamer engine reseach, in the coming years)

Comment

• You might be a 60v6 enthusiast if you check the forums on your phone......

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

• If you kept the automatic 4L60e from your 96 2.2L s10 because it has the same bell housing as your 3500 thats sitting in your dads garage? And have a storage unit with one black Z26 and tons of extra trannys and misc cool parts you've been collecting since 2001?

Oh and I pop hoods on every Grand prix looking for the Mclaren intercooled (not F1) engine and walk away if it doesnt have one. Never found one tho.
              Last edited by Daguse5853Z; 09-07-2011, 04:50 AM.
              95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

• If you have a perfect 3400.But you want to buy a 3500

Comment

Working...
                X