"All I Want For Christmas... is My CNC..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "All I Want For Christmas... is My CNC..."

CNCGuy and John (Forced Firebird) should get a kick out of this cool little contraption... maybe even for machining small things out of Lexan...?

This is an attempt to put the power of computer controlled machining into the hands of the common human. Visit http://www.instructables.com/id/Easy-to-Build...

i've seen one of those made before...

the only part that stopped me from making was was controlling the damn thing...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
      i've seen one of those made before...

the only part that stopped me from making was was controlling the damn thing...
      Here you go...

...and now...for the inexpensive, programmable Step-Motor Control...

3 to 6 axis low cost cnc kit, with two relais outputs, and 5 digital inputs. Motors included. Hardware Gantry option.Kit per CNC a basso costo. Da 3 a 6 assi...

Last but not least are the proper cutting bits...some shock mountings...and a Free or Open Source CNC Computer Control App...and now... What did I do with that huge Chocolate Bunny Rabbit from a few weeks ago?...Hmmmm.... it would make an excellent Test Block ... and very EZ on the Roto-Zip Tool, Too!
      Last edited by 60dgrzbelow0; 04-15-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

And there's always this when you want to do the opposite of CNC

SSI Shredding Systems designs and manufactures single-rotor, 2-shaft, 3-shaft, and 4-shaft industrial shredders, waste reducers and transfer station compactors that utilize slow-speed, high-torque technologies.

Comment

All right.... Who's the Smart Ass that STOLE MY CAMSHAFT?!!! ... (Back to the Drawing Board to Design a "True" Double Roller for the 3400-3500 Engines... DAMMIT!)

A simple exploration of the organic nature and complexity of roller chain. The shapes and patterns most likely will never repeat. Often, heavy industrial m...

Comment

Working...
          X