Some peoples kids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some peoples kids...

You would think as good as kids have gotten at texting (no offense to our younger members intended ), they would check the number they are texting...

Montana teen accidentally texts sheriff to buy pot

HELENA, Mont. (AP) - General rule of thumb: when looking to buy marijuana, don't text the sheriff. Authorities said a Helena teen hit a wrong number and inadvertently sent a message to Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton, saying "Hey Dawg, do you have a $20 I can buy right now?"

A detective pretending to be the dealer organized a meeting at a time when the boy knew he and another teen would be at a particular store.

The detective spotted two teenage boys and one of the boy's fathers - who was unaware of what was going on - at the store. He called the phone number three times to make sure he had the right person. Dutton said when the detective showed the teens his badge, one of the boys fainted.

No citations were issued after the parents of the boys, who were 15 and 16, got involved.
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

hahaha. What are the odds.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I've gotten text messages like that before, one time i replied back "Wrong number" and the douche tried to argue with me.. dumbass
      Past Builds;
      1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
      1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
      Current Project;
      1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

Get off mah lawn!!!!
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Just think . . . . in twenty or thirty years, these evil genius' will be part of our government.

If you ain't rock and roll, you must be driving a Honda

Comment

Yeah, or building our cars....

Axe
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X