No announcement yet.

Official Favorite 60* Engine Car Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This tread is totally weak! Nobody is even talking about cars. I like quite a few of the cars on the list, but I still would like people to tell why they picked what they did.

I picked the Grand Prix (GTP is guess) as my favorite-because I like the way it looks, feels on the road, and its so damn comfortable inside.

I think the next on my list would be the Olds Alero with 3400.. basically the same reasons as above. The car is a very nice size (nimble, not too big and not too small). Full of luxury with a gorgeous interior, and a nice looking exterior to boot. I have test drove one and the 3400 is a very nice engine, however they are not offered with a 5-speed - otherwise it might have been #1 on my list.

Third would have to be the Z24s, because they are small and light, with a 3.1 modded with 5-speed they can be quite quick.

Comment

Yea but S-10's are RWD which rocks. Plus they can haul stuff and they look sweet. Also they are built on a real frame which I like. I am not a fan of the creeking/flexing unibodies.
      1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
      1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
      Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

what am i suposed to say.. the only sunbird owners here is Myself and Jon...

everyone else thinks they're Girly cars or theyre weak ass...

meh.....
        im just jaded on the new GM products because i work on them all day long and see all their faults.. that and they dont come with a Manual trans...
        Colin
        92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
        90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.

Comment

haha, you drive a girly car!

You said it not me, I personally think the 3rd gen J bodies are girly cars, not the 2nd gen.

I picked the cutlass, cause I like the the most of the W bodies and it has the 3.4 DOHC 5 speed option.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107
            haha, you drive a girly car!

You said it not me, I personally think the 3rd gen J bodies are girly cars, not the 2nd gen.
            that's right!!

R.I.P.
            J-bod respectability
            1982-1994.
            1989 Z24 3.1/3400 hybrid
            14.13@96.69 N/a slick full interior
            maybe my \"dreams\" should be a little higher :P

Comment

Yeah 3rd gens feel like go-carts. I like my sister's Sunfire but I LOVE my Grand Prix (even though its a little slower.. speed isn't everything).

Sunbirds are cool, and as in my sig I am seeking any 2nd gen- as long as its 3.1 5-speed. A guy in town has a Sunbird which he made look like a Z24. I wasn't completely sure until I asked him but I thought that the rear lights didn't look right. Its painted bright yellow with nice mag wheels and stuff too. If only it were a 5-speed I'd be jealous.

Comment

Gee, guess what I voted for TGP's do rock (b'cause boost is friggin' awesome!), but you have to swap in a 5 speed, since none were offered with them (boo GM!!!). I can't stand my sisters fucking car (01 Cavi, go figure). And here I always thought the Beretta's were the girly cars (sorry fella's, that was my first impression from them the first time I drove one, which has worn off some).
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                Originally posted by Jay Leno
                Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
                X