MPRacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
    Yeah....it's sad to see another person ripped off by MPR, but several people tried to warn him and the red flags were there had he done some research. Now he has a 3500 engine installed in his Alero with no crank trigger kit to make it run. I think all these sites should have a permanent sticky warning people about MPR and I'm glad I never ordered anything from them.

Comment

well that's pretty shitty. he's got the engine in there but can't do anything to make it run without the parts he got screwed out of.
      sigpic
      99 Grand Am GT
      3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
      Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
      1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
      515 515 lift 112 lsa
      15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Add me to the "wtf" group... My order was pretty small, $40, but with my engine half torn down for uim/lim gaskets I'd like to finish putting it back together sometime soon (waiting on an egr block plate for 00+ la1).

Here are the last two emails I sent. Order was placed and paid on June 2.

Jul 3, 2012 5:02p wrote:

Please cancel the order due to no response to the previous inquiry.

Jul 2, 2012 9:12a wrote:

Please advise status of the below order. It has been 30 days it is still showing a status of processing.

---

So yeah, another site has gone the way of "let's not answer emails"

Chargeback and FTC complaint are prepped in case he ignores the cancel notice.... As payment cleared my bank on June 6, he has till July 6 to initiate the refund before further action is taken.

The Internet is the fastest growing source of mail order sales. It's estimated that consumers spent $200 billion on Internet-based goods and services in 2008. The explosive growth in the goods and services sold online has in the past, taken many online sellers by surprise: demand has outpaced supply, depleting inventories and disappointing customers. The Federal Trade Commission is advising online merchants to review their obligations under the Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule to better serve their customers.

Even as a small business, this rule applies.

|-|-|

Comment

He does not have any EGR block off plates because his source has dropped him.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
            He does not have any EGR block off plates because his source has dropped him.
            Well, that explains everything . Just curious, when did wot-tech stop carrying them?

|-|-|

Comment

When we dropped TCE as a supplier earlier this year. We could make more block off plates but much like everything else for the 60V6, there isn't any demand for it.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Mark is the biggest asshole in the world=) Just saying

Comment

Working...
                X