Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15% off if you have a WOT-Tech sticker on car

Ever go back and read your own posts?

I'm going to pull an "obama" and apologize for being a cocky prick. I think half of what I wrote was intended as sarcasm and joking but it's a hard to portray that in text. Anyway, here's what I've been doing lately. There are other articles 'cause I do it all.

I'll also extend 15% off on all services to anyone who brings me a car to work on, provided you have a WOT-Tech sticker on your car being worked on, and a labor discount on other cars; $65/hour from reg $79.95/hr on all other cars, just mention this post.
    Read this link and check out the other articles they've written on me.

The home of Mimi Magazine, Northeast Ohio’s largest publication | Dedicated to connecting home owners to high-quality, local businesses.

Lastly, I've recently been added as a Rockford Fosgate Distributor, so the sky is the limit for audio, lighting, and custom interiors. We do marine too, although, I don't think anyone has swapped in a 60 degree into a boat.....yet.
    sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
    A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
    Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
    Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
    PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.
Working...
X