Forum and mobile viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum and mobile viewing

Is anyone having issues viewing this website via mobile phone?

If no, what phone do you have? I don't want to dl any apps as then this would be the only site I'd need an app for..... which I couldn't justify the cost.
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

You can't justify $0.99? Its a free app if you don't want to use it to post. Lately, I've found myself using the app more than my computer because I can go through threads a lot quicker. Perhaps one of these years I'll work on more mobile-friendly theme...

Brad via Tapatalk
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Last one I looked at was 4.99. Aside from cost, I just hate paying for apps. I'll pay for a pack of gum or spend a little at the pump, but apps I have something against. haha

Plus I noticed not all phones required the app. Just certain ones. What phone do you have?

Comment

I've had problems viewing the site unless I click "request desktop site" (android). If I don't click that, the whole page is white.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
          I've had problems viewing the site unless I click "request desktop site" (android). If I don't click that, the whole page is white.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
          That works! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
          X