Video of light moving like a bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of light moving like a bullet

1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Skip to
    1:55
    3:55

Your welcome
    14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

That's pretty wild
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by young gun View Post
        Skip to
        1:55
        3:55

Your welcome

I recommend the entire video if you aren't about to run out the door. At 9:05 he explains time dilation effects and how this can easily measure them.
        1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

Saw this a while ago. I like how this technology can enable to see around corners.
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            Saw this a while ago. I like how this technology can enable to see around corners.
            Yeah, the things they could do considering the speed it collects data. I bet this technology could be used to make an adjustable suspension system that compensates on the fly...making the smoothest ride possible, like gliding on air.

Or being able to bring a greater level of tolerance in manufacturing, finer laser surgeries....etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
              I bet this technology could be used to make an adjustable suspension system that compensates on the fly
              Precognitive instead of reactive.
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                Precognitive instead of reactive.
                Exactly, if built right, should be able to hit a speed bump at 80 mph and not even feel it.

Comment

Working...
                X