Cool Fiero Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Fiero Build

Honestly, I don't know how cool the actual build is, but its who is doing it that I think is cool. Just makes we wonder if this site has been a source of information for the build.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

maybe we can nudge her towards using a 3x00 instead of the 2.8?
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

There's a huge thread from the start on PFF.
      Matt
      2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
      3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

Matt, what are you doing over on PFF? Shouldn't you be hanging out over on GAGT? :P

Brad via Tapatalk
        -Brad-
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
          Matt, what are you doing over on PFF? Shouldn't you be hanging out over on GAGT? :P

Brad via Tapatalk
          I'm everywhere.
          Matt
          2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
          3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

i read whole article a few months ago and lost track of it great father daughter team

Comment

We did similar builds when my sister and I were growing up. My sister did a 67 VW Bug that I helped with. She was 14 and I was 11 when it started. When I turned 14, my dad and I rebuild a 73 Chevelle. Both cars were stripped completely down to the metal. I didn't do any welding or anything like that (wish I had), but still was hands-on on the majority of the project. Had a blast doing it, and hope to do similar stuff with both my daughters.

Brad via Tapatalk
              -Brad-
              sigpic

Comment

Very Cool !!
                11.92 @ 122 MPH 3400 91 Cavalier Z24 Intercooled S/C. -totalled-
                10.56 @ 130 MPH 3900 LZ9 87 IROC Z28 Intercooled GT4088 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
                  Honestly, I don't know how cool the actual build is, but its who is doing it that I think is cool. Just makes we wonder if this site has been a source of information for the build.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#...deas-fiero.cnn
                  2000 Grand Am GT
                  2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

wow, it's a shame no-one responded to the thread, time to fix that!
                    Last edited by ericjon262; 10-26-2012, 08:08 PM.
                    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
                      wow, it a shame no-one responded to the thread, time to fix that!
                      Lol my thought too. Trying to keep this forum active!!!
                      14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Working...
                      X