Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear Hands,

Dear Hands,

I promise to stop using cut off wheels when I can afford a plasma cutter...

Sincerely-

Eric J.

in other news, I'm glad I sync'd all ten fingers to the bio lock on my laptop...
    Last edited by ericjon262; 02-16-2013, 07:44 PM.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

This doesn't sound good. Sounds kinda like one of the guys that used to work at my work that couldn't give you THE finger if he wanted to (unless half if it was ok).

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
      This doesn't sound good. Sounds kinda like one of the guys that used to work at my work that couldn't give you THE finger if he wanted to (unless half if it was ok).

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      not nearly as bad as it sounds, 3/10 digits are wrapped up in gauze and tape... the thumbs got the worst of it...
      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

that's not a cut off wheel! it's an I.E.D.!

Comment

It's limit is 1/4 steel... but I bought one and I am happy with it.

I paid $375 IIRC...

Got Lope?
          3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
          Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
          Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
          12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
            that's not a cut off wheel! it's an I.E.D.!
            Did the wheel explode on you? Ouch!

Just don't make another thread: "Dear Hands, I promise to not burn you while plasma cutting"....lol j/k

Melatonin- Vit C - Grape Seed Extract

Melatonin supplements will boost healing while you sleep. Stuff doesn't just make us tired, it triggers the body to heal damaged cells and pulls free radicals out of the blood from cellular division (cell waste).

Vitamin C since your body will consume more healing the wound

Grape Seed Extract will help reduce scarring tissue formation and augment the Vit C. Will also help fix severed blood vessels.

I've used that mix many times. Said to reduce heal time by 30%-40%. I learned that from a surgeon 6 years ago who recommended it for recovery from surgeries.
            1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
              Did the wheel explode on you? Ouch!

Just don't make another thread: "Dear Hands, I promise to not burn you while plasma cutting"....lol j/k

Melatonin- Vit C - Grape Seed Extract

Melatonin supplements will boost healing while you sleep. Stuff doesn't just make us tired, it triggers the body to heal damaged cells and pulls free radicals out of the blood from cellular division (cell waste).

Vitamin C since your body will consume more healing the wound

Grape Seed Extract will help reduce scarring tissue formation and augment the Vit C. Will also help fix severed blood vessels.

I've used that mix many times. Said to reduce heal time by 30%-40%. I learned that from a surgeon 6 years ago who recommended it for recovery from surgeries.
              they're healing up quick on Guinness Black Lager and peanut butter crackers...

Comment

Working...
              X