X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Chief?

Who's your "Crew Chief"?

mine is my dog Vega:

(camaro back seats are good for something!)

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Looks like he owns the place!
    I found a new home for my boy after my daughter was born, but I still miss him. One day he followed me out to the garage, put his paws on the tire and looked into an empty engine bay and gave me a funny look.

2000 Grand Am GT
    2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

My yellow Lab, Ben. No, I did not name him, my nephew did. We took him over at 6 weeks of age because my nephew thought a fully grown dog only needed a (child sized) handful of dog food every day, yet his grandma bought him Ben anyways...

6 weeks or so, pic taken the day we got him

He's always had this thing about showing his junk while sleeping, luckily he doesn't do it anymore because I haven't had the heart to have him neutered.

Not quite a year old.

A few years ago out in the garage while I was messing with my car.

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

My old cat, he is long gone though. He always liked to see things get put together and taken apart. He grew up watching be build Lego cars and planes. When I would work on my car he would look at every part that was set in the grass. Then look at me like I was dumb if I put them back on in the wrong order. If it didn't run then he would give me a told you so look.
        The better I got the less he was supprised when it did fire right off. After that he just came to check out the parts if they were new or new to him. Old parts or parts that had been seen before ment nothing. He knew when I was done and would move away before I even got into the car to start it.

As a side note: He knew went the cussing got to the level of yelling then it was time to run before the tools went flying.
        Last edited by Purple pit; 04-30-2013, 05:30 PM.
        95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
        High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
        Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

My dog rocky. I sometimes forget how tall he is and this time he managed to grab my leftover pizza while I was under the hood not paying attention.

Weighing in at nearly 180lbs it almost looks like that isn't a full sized pizza.
          sigpic
          ----------
          BUILT Turbo 3400/4t65e-HD powered Grand AM in the making.

Comment

Well she doesn't spend a whole bunch of time in the garage... I need to get her a pillow for out there and then maybe she'll stick around... Otherwise she is too busy running around the front lawn in circles like a fool.

Got Lope?
            3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
            Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
            Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
            12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by onefastV6 View Post
              Looks like She owns the place!
              fixed...

she was going nuts at a squirrel in the last picture, it's really funny too, because she will stalk them all the way across the yard and then BOOM! takes off after them! if she had 4-5' more to catch them, she'd get every one of them!
              "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                like's a good belly rubbing eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
                  like's a good belly rubbing eh?
                  Yes, he still will roll over for that, lol.

Edit: He was sleeping when I took that pic, lol.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                  Last edited by pocket-rocket; 05-08-2013, 03:02 PM.
                  -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                  91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                  92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                  94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                  Originally posted by Jay Leno
                  Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-G View Post
                    My dog rocky. I sometimes forget how tall he is and this time he managed to grab my leftover pizza while I was under the hood not paying attention.

Weighing in at nearly 180lbs it almost looks like that isn't a full sized pizza.
                    lol! Vega knows better than that(although she won't always admit it!)

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
                      Well she doesn't spend a whole bunch of time in the garage... I need to get her a pillow for out there and then maybe she'll stick around... Otherwise she is too busy running around the front lawn in circles like a fool.
                      Vega is the same way, she'll spend the time I'm in the garage chasing anything that moves in the yard!

Comment

Working...
                      X