Need a good laugh? Watch this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good laugh? Watch this.....

1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Such a great movie, but not sure I would have posted that scene, especially without a NSFW warning...

Comment

Yeah... thanks for that...
      sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
      - Ben

Comment

I was shown this yesterday.

BLOOPERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4UMazLvKcoPatreon: http://full.sc/2hYVmPU

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post

BLOOPERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4UMazLvKcoPatreon: http://full.sc/2hYVmPU

404 Funny not found

Comment

Originally posted by The_Raven View Post
            Such a great movie, but not sure I would have posted that scene, especially without a NSFW warning...
            I thought for half a second about NSFW, but realized it wasn't anything really revealing.

Is a funny movie, I gotta watch the rest latter.

The messing with the food part (the b*tch customer lady) made me not want to eat out, or be VERY nice to the people working there.
            1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post

THAT was funny. After the first example I thought is was going to be part lame......but no, it was funny.

I like this one too.....

Last edited by TGP37; 09-14-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
                I thought for half a second about NSFW, but realized it wasn't anything really revealing.

Is a funny movie, I gotta watch the rest latter.

The messing with the food part (the b*tch customer lady) made me not want to eat out, or be VERY nice to the people working there.
                Good service/business should always be recognized. Anything else shouldn't even waste your time with in the first place.
                Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988GTU View Post
                  Good service/business should always be recognized. Anything else shouldn't even waste your time with in the first place.

Like McDougles, I can't even eat that crap with out feeling like crap 30 minutes later.

Here is a hint about their "all" beef patties. They are roughly 12% beef. Okay, not too bad. Consider a whole cow ground up will yield about 40-50% beef (actual meat) content. Them burgers are made from the carcasses left over after having all the good meat trimmed off.

And don't let them thaw before cooked. They turn into a pink slurry mess. Nothing like real meat.

A year ago I heard they were going to start selling test tube beef. Genetically grown meat w/o the cow. It is cleaner and probably safer, but ugh, who knows what twisted illness could rise from that. That was said to start actual commercial sales at their testing restaurants (which still sells to the public) this month, SEP 2013. If it makes more money for them, expect it everywhere soon.

Then other beef suppliers will step in with frozen patties at the stores, sick.
                  Last edited by TGP37; 09-16-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

White fartsles and Bowel Movement King tax me the worse!
                    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
                      awesome movie and funny scene
                      sigpic
                      99 Grand Am GT
                      3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                      Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                      1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                      515 515 lift 112 lsa
                      15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                        Originally posted by Jay Leno
                        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
                        X