• Show
Clear All

• young gun
    replied
    LS swap?

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    ​​well a year later and this beast came along. 2013 outback 3.6r..second pic is the wheels i picked up to use as winter wheels, in another month or two i will be ordering some nokians for the winter.

a2f3cb893d8cdb430ddc42871007fe3ex.jpg

bSR1t7F.jpeg

iyFEqiw.jpeg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by geldartb; 08-27-2021, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    found this post when i was looking for something. still got this thing. recently threw front axles,wheel bearing and ball joints at it. bought new knuckles from a junkyard in oregon and just had the guy load everything in those. got new ball joints since one broke and he couldn't get the other one out. but other than that i haven't had to do anything to it. 7yrs and like $800 for repairs.

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    and most recently

before

during..oh damn where did my wheels go

and back to normal attire

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied

cracked a 100k.. got the 100k pic but the flash went off and i didn't realize it so

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    Originally posted by young gun View Post
    Good stuff. Now swap in a 3900 like farmerZ
    eh the EZ30 does pretty good. if it had the N/A 2.5 then more power would be nice but it's alright where it's at. the only thing it's going to see soon is the 1" lift kit..got some new rear shocks but the bottom bolt on the shocks wasn't giving so i called it for today on that.

Leave a comment:

• young gun
    replied
    Good stuff. Now swap in a 3900 like farmerZ

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    finished with the rears.

finished with the fronts. also greased the slide pins and did it's oil change..

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    i went for the cheapest option for wheels. they are for the winter so. got the set of wheels for $50.. they work and i finally got the GTZ wheels on a car. that was my goal with the Z26 i had but that never happened.

Leave a comment:

• young gun
    replied
    Unique. I like it

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    got my snow tires mounted.. keeping a little GM alive with this one. rear shocks came in today so at least the rear part of the 1" lift will go on.

and i bought some of this except gun metal color for the wheels.

Leave a comment:

• geldartb
    replied
    literally just bought these a minute ago Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 found them for $145 a tire shipped.. way better than the other sites i found that were at least a $100 more total for all 4

NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA R2 - Northern comfort!New premium non-studded tyre designed for Northern winter conditions with ice and snow. First-class safety on ice...

and i picked up the GTZ wheels..the other two are black so these may or may not get some black treatment depending on how many craps i give.

picked up the rims last week and then ordered the tires.. went down to unload this stuff from my car and cut the grass/mow the leaves.

threw one on for a test fit since no one has ever ran these rims on a 2nd gen outback. steering wheel wasn't centered but it sits around the same offset as the OEM wheels.

Leave a comment:

• 3400-95-Modified
    replied
    No Pinky is MrPink lol but those other two are great hahaha

Leave a comment:

• young gun
    replied
    Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
    I advertise my AWD goodness... LOL

So is pinky OMG FWD? or TRCT LOL?

Leave a comment:

• 3400-95-Modified