1/4 time tonight 15.065@91.5mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 time tonight 15.065@91.5mph

now i know why people hate this track so much. (orlando speed world)

the crew took 40 min to clean a spill on the track. and i was next up when it happend... so they rushed me up there and the car was still in startup airfuel. my O2s were at 960's! when normally they are at 915. i barely had time to load the scantool on the laptop. i had work this night too so with all the people i only got one run! i finally had my first run by 8pm! when the track opend at 6pm. i needed to be on the road by 915 at the latest to make it back to daytona and change for work. someone also blew their engine and pulled over to the side of the track. after watching that for 30 min i left and went home at like 845.

i have pics of the time slip, me waiting for them to clean the damn track and a friend of mine took a video of it. for some reason the video jumps. not sure if it happend when it was converted to the computer or recorded that way but its better then nothing.

now on to the goodies:

large verision: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...x/CIMG2975.jpg
    video:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Scan:

im very happy with the time: 1/4 in 15.065 at 91.5mph just wish the O2's/AF wasnt all screw'd up. heck if i could get practice launching, i'll degg crack into 14's be it 14.999 lol but i have the 60' time to improve to cut that 2.281 down to a 2.1 or even a 2.20 and that will get me there bottom line my goal of 15 flat for the monte is in hand.
    Last edited by z34phoenix; 02-10-2007, 01:23 AM.

what did you race against? a moped? lol j/k

your time is .08 faster than mine but i had a bad o2 sensor, i cant wait until march!!

Comment

Nice. Coming close to my times.
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

Comment

well friday, i'll be hitting he track again. this time i have the day off so i'll get more then just one pass. i'll have the O2s in their place, and have time to perfect my launch. im confident i'll be coming home with a 14....something. thanks for the comments i'll keep everyone posted when i get my new times

Comment

Working...
        X