Daytoner 5 Hunnert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytoner 5 Hunnert!

Hell of a race! Green and White Checkered finish! Harvick wins by a hair! Poor Mark Martin, still a bridesmaid. Jr crashes out. Stewart crashes out. Johnston crashes out.

And Clint Bowyer finishes 18th. Crosses the finish line upside-down, and on fire.

God I Love This S...!
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

Yeah, I was happy until about 500 ft from the finish line... Kennseth goes from 3rd to 27th, all because of a little prick named Busch... I was rooting for Mark to win it though, and was kind of pissed the Harvick won. But yeah, it was a hell of a race!
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

I only got to see a bit of it. It was pretty crazy with 21 cars that were all within 1 second of each other during the race.
      1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

I watched the last 100 laps but the end was the best. I was hoping the jack bottle would win but that finish was the best ever
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Harvick had better be on be bended knee right now kissing Kenseth's ass. You don't go from 12th to first in 3000 feet without some help from behind.
          I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkoolGP View Post
            Harvick had better be on be bended knee right now kissing Kenseth's ass. You don't go from 12th to first in 3000 feet without some help from behind.
            This is true, but Kenseth has been known to help, and look where it got him. 27th.
            If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X