No announcement yet.

ET TIMES I love when the air is cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new boston? my grandparents live there, i visit quite often maybe we should meet up and check out eachothers cars.

Jake
    GM Goodwrench Tech - GM Certified

1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 3.4L DOHC , 5 Speed Manual Transmission , Turbonetics 62mm turbo, Turbonectics Evolution Wastegate , Turbonetics Raptor BOV , Large Front Mount Intercooler , AEM Methanol Injection , Car is running at 11PSI currently with methanol injection.

Runs 13.4 In the 1/4 with a 3 second 60 foot

Comment

Originally posted by grandprixgtp_91 View Post
      new boston? my grandparents live there, i visit quite often maybe we should meet up and check out eachothers cars.

Jake
      New Boston Ill? I live in D-port now but I still work in Muscatine and my parents live right across the bridge. If your talking New Boston IL than yeah thats tight.

Comment

Ok so I took the Prix racing on Sat. and my first pass was a 15.96 @ 87mph. Not bad I guess. So as the day went on it got slower and a little warmer with a head wind. BUMMER So I had entered in 3 classes. FWD Street and Trophy. $90... Yeah... So I went to elimanations and I won first round in all classes. By the way it was BOP.(buick, olds, Pontiac) So 2nd round came and I won FWD and Street. I lost in trophy due to a 0.028 red light. Oh well. So third round came and gone with wins in both classes. I pulled a .003 green light. A .000 is perfect. So to finish the story my prix ran a 16.11 and then a 16.13. I Lost in street class and I got 3rd out of it. So the nuts and bolts were all in on FWD class. Since the prix ran a 16.11 and a 16.13 right B4 the FINAL in FWD I dialed a 16.12. Sounds great don't it. So i pair up with sum guy with a supercharged Buick and I tree him with a .028 to his .068. As we go down I watch him the whole way down and I SLAMMED on the brakes right B4 the traps because I was in front by a hair and the win light goes to him... BULLSHIT!!! It turns out that the car ran a 16.02 on a 16.12 Dial. Keep in mind that the car didn't run that fast since 10:30am and now it was 5pm. I still got 180bucks out of the deal but Im still trying to think of why the car ran quicker out of nowhere. Does anyone else have that problem? A 16.02 ON THE BRAKES!!!! I think my MPH was only 79? I average between 84 and 89mph. Yeah... So thats my racing story. Let me know if that has happened to you at all. Thanks.
        James

Comment

Working...
        X