X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island Dragway 3-30-08

Island Dragway Meet 3-30-08:

Ok guys myself (Ken) and gpse3400 (Lorenzo aka Dr. V6) are going to a TNT session at Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ Sunday March 30, 2008. Racing starts at 10am and goes until 4 pm. Racing is $35 spectators are $10 bucks. Helmets are required but can be rented at the track. Anyone who is in the Long Island area or upstate NY (Binghamton in particular) that would like to cruise to the track and race contact one of us. I'm in Binghamton and Larry is down on Long Island, PM us if you are interested and we will find a place to meet up. Anyone is welcome to come and have a good time and talk about the pushrod or dohc. I'll be running my recently turbo'd 88gpse to see what it runs.....Larry might be running his 06 monte SS or his 92 5spd SE dohc car. Either way it should be a blast with lots of tire smoke and good times as always.

I will be posting this on TGP forums as well so we might have a few other type of cars there as well. Here is the website.

Binghamton Meeting Place: Otsiningo Park Binghamton, NY
    Time: 7:30 AM 3-30-08
    Directions:

FROM THE WEST:
    Take Rt. 17 East to Exit 72 (Front Street). Turn left at the traffic signal onto Front Street (Rt. 11 North). Turn right at first traffic signal onto Bevier Street. Otsiningo Park entrance is immediately on the left.

FROM THE EAST:
    Take Rt. 17 West to I-81 North to Exit 5 (Front Street). Turn left at traffic signal onto Front Street (Rt. 11South). Turn left at first traffic signal onto Bevier Street. Otsiningo Park entrance is immediately on the left.

FROM THE NORTH:
    Take I-81 South to Exit 5 (Front Street). Turn left at the traffic signal onto Front Street (Rt. 11 South). Turn left at the second traffic signal onto Bevier Street. Otsiningo Park entrance is immediately on the left.

FROM THE NORTHEAST:
    Take I-88 West to I-81 South to Exit 5 (Front Street). Turn left at the traffic signal onto Front Street (Rt. 11South). Turn left at the second traffic signal onto Bevier Street. Otsiningo Park entrance is immediately on the left.

FROM THE SOUTH:
    Take I-81 North to Exit 5 (Front Street). Turn left at the traffic signal onto Front Street (Rt. 11 South). Turn left at the first traffic signal onto Bevier Street. Otsiningo Park is immediately on the left.

Ken
    Last edited by CobraCDR; 03-17-2008, 10:48 AM.
    2004 Black Cobra Vert

New Best Time 9-2-07: 1.81 60' 12.06 @ 117.3 Mph
    455 rwhp/ 458 rwtq

1988 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - New Setup: Stock 3400 with 52 k on it from a 05 Impala, 255 walbro, LC-1 WB, Spec 3 Clutch, CS144 Alternator upgrade, DIY tune

1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand prix - 44 k original miles, birchtrax'ed & intrax'ed, crane 2020, Topgun 160 +++ my own special herbs and spices
Working...
X