New to site, old times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site, old times

Early this summer my fastaest time in my 98 M vin Malibu was 16.3 which is not impressive to say the least but not horrible for a small port. I am finishing up a large port J vin 3100 build and and hoping for mid to low 15's at Epping speedway.
    1998 Chevy M VIN Mali LS with 99 Olds J VIN 3100 Swap

Sealed power skirted hyperuetectic pistons, LS6 Valve springs, Manley keepers and retainers, Custom short ram, header back, Tuning by Performance Dyno, 3400 TB, MSD Coils and wires, A/C Delete, Gasket matched heads and intake manifolds, 180 hypertech stat, Cat delete, 2 1/2" header back.

considering that list of mods in your sig, i'd say you'll get there easily...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

haha I hope so or my wallet will be pissed
      1998 Chevy M VIN Mali LS with 99 Olds J VIN 3100 Swap

Sealed power skirted hyperuetectic pistons, LS6 Valve springs, Manley keepers and retainers, Custom short ram, header back, Tuning by Performance Dyno, 3400 TB, MSD Coils and wires, A/C Delete, Gasket matched heads and intake manifolds, 180 hypertech stat, Cat delete, 2 1/2" header back.

Comment

Working...
      X