Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just came back from the track! Need your Input!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
    If it's before the O2.
    i would go so far as to say before or close to... if there is any kind of reversion, then it could potentially draw in air during a pulse and mess with the O2...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I was just keeping it simple
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

3400-modified, I just got lucky and found a DHP for cheap! I will be able to tune ! is ther any support at all for dhp?
        Mike 60degree addict.
        Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
        sigpic
        65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

Its been around a week ive been driving with the new computer and the car does not have a check engine at all. I am waiting on my PT and I'm buying a PLX for car too. btw way is the site for DHP is still working?
          Mike 60degree addict.
          sigpic

Comment

yes the powertuner site still works plus you can go to uvscan forum and get that to do all the data logging. Uvscan is far better than what's built into DHP.

sigpic
            99 Grand Am GT
            3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
            Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
            1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
            515 515 lift 112 lsa
            15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

what exactly does uvscan offer that dhp does not. like what files can u edit in uvscan that you cant in dhp and are they benificial to the tuining process
              MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

Originally posted by stewartfn18 View Post
                what exactly does uvscan offer that dhp does not. like what files can u edit in uvscan that you cant in dhp and are they benificial to the tuining process
                UVScan is not a Bin editing software, It has an un-restricted dabase to edit/add any and all the pids you can find for our ECM's so you can scan many more items, and also log better. Oh and it accepts external inputs such as a PLX going through a serial connector.

And Mickaz, the support for DHP is the people who use it... LOL, but yes get on www.powrtuner.com and send Eddie a message and get yourself full access by telling him who you bought the unit from, along with the serial number. That way you can read all the info on the tuning process and get some help from others on there.

As far as a better bin editing software there is also tiny tuner... That has more tables mapped in it than DHP could ever imagine. I actually use DHP almost only to flash lately...

Got Lope?
                3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

guy went back to the track yet again and now I know what my problem is! My engine as compression leaking into the coolant.! my gasket must be fubar LOL. I will put my 3500 top end back on it and re-do my 3450H.

oh and I almost broke into the 15 and still beat my friend mazda3 GT.

how to get the tiny tuner btw?

another small Q. can you flash you pcm with table the dhp don't have? meaning if tiny tuner has ton more table then will you be able to modify them through dhp?
                  Last edited by mickaz; 05-28-2010, 11:09 AM.
                  Mike 60degree addict.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tiny tuner just maps tables that DHP never got to, so when you make the change, your still making the change to the file, so as long as you flash the file you changed in tiny tuner then you will be flashing over those changes, you just cant edit them in DHP thats all.

I almost use DHP to only flash now since I use UVscanning and Tiny Tuner to edit and scan.

I'll get a link for TT soon.

Got Lope?
                    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Working...
                    X