Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
    Hell yeah... The wife wants to buy it for me... LOL
    Gotta love wives that do things like that... Let see, mine has bought me new tires for the Beretta (before she was my wife even!), and... oh yeah, the Mustang!
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Holy f#@k-knucles!, thats bookin! When I saw the underhood pics, I was expecting to see a turbo staring back at me.
      Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

Boooooooo. haha

The damn pinkmobile is quicker than the best slip I have from my Z28 yet!

91 SS . 3400/5spd - S&S, TCE, EP, FFP, SPEC, DSS, K&N . GEARHEAD dezign

Comment

cuz you need to learn how to drive the damn thing^^^ LOL
          94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Originally posted by woody90gtz View Post
            Boooooooo. haha

The damn pinkmobile is quicker than the best slip I have from my Z28 yet!
            6spd FTL! LMAO

Got Lope?
            3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
            Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
            Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
            12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Working...
            X