How about an All 60 degree Drag time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about an All 60 degree Drag time?

every forum has one but not one on here? we need an all platform all time from member around here! it would be awesome to know where the 60 degree stands.
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Sounds cool!

Maybe break it out into classes by platform? J-body guys just *might* go faster than W-body guys :P

Comment

We have a garage setup that you can post a time on. That is about it for this site having a definitive list. Platform sites are better suited to compare against similar vehicles.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

yeah, the Js and RWD cars have a hell of an advantage over A/W/U vehicles.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

In case you couldn't find it...
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

yeah i never seen that thaks for the link....the thing is all the platform can be very fast, but how many people modify J/L/N and RWD vs A/W/U?
            Mike 60degree addict.
            Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
            sigpic
            65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

I posted mine, mid 14's, slip and all. '95 Achieva
              sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
              A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
              Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
              Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
              PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

Originally posted by 95SleeperAcheiva View Post
                I posted mine, mid 14's, slip and all. '95 Achieva
                Ns are in the "light" category though.... i went through the link Brad posted and the quickest i saw in the heavyweights was a MC with an intake, flowmaster and some light port/polish work on the UIM/LIM or something like that, and it turned a 15.5...
                1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                Latest nAst1 files here!
                Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I know KickingZ from way back when with his 5 speed Z34 with bolt ons and a set of headers got him 14.9 If only I wasn't so attached to the way the Z34s look and the aging DOHC
                  -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                  91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                  92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                  94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                  Originally posted by Jay Leno
                  Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I added my new time slip from last year...

I'm assuming it has to be approved though before going on that list.
                    Last edited by 3400-95-Modified; 06-03-2011, 10:49 AM.

Got Lope?
                    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
                      I added my new time slip from last year...

I'm assuming it has to be approved though before going on that list.
                      Nope. I can see it.
                      -Brad-
                      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                      sigpic
                      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
                        Nope. I can see it.
                        It just took a few min to update then, it wasnt showing up right after I posted it thats why I thought there was an approval process to thin out the BS slips.

Got Lope?
                        3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                        Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                        Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                        12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Guess Im no longer the fastest L body...
                          1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
                          Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                          Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                          1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                          Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                          X