damn! she hits hard!

Leave a comment:

• mfuller
    replied
    Most impressive.

Leave a comment:

• fasteddi
    replied
    Amazing videos. That makes my car seem like a slow turd. Props! Cant wait to see the 1/4 mile vid. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Jonpro03
    replied
    O_O

Geezuzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• Mars
    replied

this was the run, gopro.

Leave a comment:

• Mars
    replied
    I got another new PB, it's only 1/8 mile but I was SUPER IMPRESSED.

Got lots of footage of the car that I will post soon hopefully...

But, 6.81 @ 106 MPH with a 1.69 sixty foot.

So, that is a mid 10 second pass. Running the full 1/4 on the 22nd this month. Will have tons of video of the 10 sec pass.

15 psi

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Video from today.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

60 - 1.668
    330 - 5.027
    1/8 - 7.899
    MPH - 85.76
    1000 - 10.387
    1/4 - 12.519
    MPH - 104.48

VERY strict class. 120lb heavier than the last vids I posted, shakedown runs.

Mars, I can't wait until you get some sub-1.7 60's, you are going to rape some 3800's, and anything else v6, probably make a lot of lsx's sad hehe

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    Someone beat me to it, sorry

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    Most people don't realize the 9 bolt Aussie rear come in 3.45 haha, most think it's a 3.42. It's an awesome rear and has disk brakes to boot. Put one in the 'Bird.

Only problem is if you need a rebuild, they are expensive, but the donor car I got mine from was a 10sec GTA with an NA 383 stroker.
    I've got a 4.11 gear set installed in my 9-bolt right now with the 89 disc brakes I just wanna pick up a spare since they're not very common and there's one local for a good price.

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    I'm not saying I recommend it but I've heard that welding the cones to the centre section works. Who knows how that would handle lots of power though

Leave a comment:

• Mars
    replied
    I just wish there was an easier way to lock them up. mini spools are lame cause you need a new carrier for them as the mini-spools don't fit the posi carrier.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Most people don't realize the 9 bolt Aussie rear come in 3.45 haha, most think it's a 3.42. It's an awesome rear and has disk brakes to boot. Put one in the 'Bird.

Only problem is if you need a rebuild, they are expensive, but the donor car I got mine from was a 10sec GTA with an NA 383 stroker.

Leave a comment:

• Mars
    replied
    Oh fudge ya I want the brakes and cables and the 3.45 would be excellent... The ideal ratio for this car I think.

Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    Do you have a 9-bolt limited slip? I'll probably be picking up a spare 9-bolt sometime soon that comes with a spare limited slip centre section and 3.45 gears. I think it also has a set of the 89+ PBR discs that I don't need either. Lemme know if you're interested in any of that.

Leave a comment:

• Mars
    replied
    There is one vid up, it was in the semi in that 11.50 class, I read dead on and forced the other guy out.

4:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRr465vLWk

And one more where I force the other guy out again and do a one wheel peel burnout.. HAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRhf1fQrYAA
    Last edited by Mars; 10-04-2012, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X