Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robertisaar
    replied
    I really need to get into something smaller than a W but still 60V6 powered.... 14.6 in a w-body seems to be in the ~250HP range. with a L-body, you look to be able to accomplish the same with ~40HP less.

Leave a comment:

• 14.607 @ 96.33, 93 Beretta, internally stock 3400

best_time_slip.jpg

Managed this run somewhere around a month ago at the strip in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Track was a bit slippery and it seemed like every 5th run ended with fluid on the track. Made for slow going and hard to build a good rhythm, but I'm happy all things considered.

2004 3400, intake, TCE 65mm, port matched plenum inlet, headers, exhaust, tune, spec stage 3, 225/50/15 Toyo Proxes 4 up front @ 25psi. 1/2 tank of BP 91 octane, full street trim including 8" sub & 2 small amps. Pretty simple rig really.

Since then I've replaced the roughly 13 year old Mantapart cone filter with a new K&N X-Stream flow cone and have been thinking about a new fuel pump to replace the factory original unit.

Hoping the track is a bit stickier next time as I think there's a 2.10ish in the 60'. I'll make sure to keep this thread updated.
Working...
X