No announcement yet.

Who has the fastest car/truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need tp be saying it louder though. More like "MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK!" Maybe even MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK! Then we will start to think it really is faster!

Comment

OK, since you asked nicely: [b]MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK. MY X-11 IS FASTER THAN ALL YA'LLS CARS, EVEN WITHOUT A TRANNY IN IT!!! AND ITS 'BASICLY' STOCK.
      Tuning a car is full of compromises. You must decide if you are willing to give up either reliability, performance, or a whole load of cash. Also remember that repairs will seem to come up much more often as you strive for even more performance

Comment

fuck, why didnt that come out bold and loud? Could there be a chance the car gods are suspecting me of lying?
        Tuning a car is full of compromises. You must decide if you are willing to give up either reliability, performance, or a whole load of cash. Also remember that repairs will seem to come up much more often as you strive for even more performance

Comment

My car is fast. Ask every "car-guy" at my old high-school. I raced about 15 different kids at that school and only lost to two of them, a banana body vette (70's... maybe 73 can't remember), and a 454 Chevelle. I raced a 5.0, won. A 95 4.6L T-Bird, won. An 89 CRX Si, won. A 99 Audi A4 1.8, won. A totally riced 91 Integra, won. A 198-something Toyota Sedan thing... prestige... I don't know, not a camry, just for shits and giggles.

I basically had the worst looking (faded/cracking/peeling paint, scratched up wheels, dents...), yet fastest, car in school, save for two kids with parents who worked together at a speed shop and owned "real" race cars. But hey, my car only cost a thousand bucks.

Fast is never losing a race to a Honda, unless it's an S2000.

EDIT::

A 95 Prelude, won. A 95 Cougar, won. A riced 89 Civic Si, fucking owned. A 96 Monte Carlo Z34 (only other W-Body at school, except a few teachers with Lumina LS's), won. 99 (I think) Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9L, won. Chevy Xtreme S-10, won. 01 Mustang GT w/ exhaust, exactly neck-and-neck at 70mph.

I'm not saying my car is a scorcher, by any means. I don't consider 15's extremely fast, not when you've driven in a 73 vette with almost nothing stock (stock seats and body... that's probably it). I'm just listing the cars I've won. I've raced car's not even in our league that I've lost to. WRX STi, Dodge SRT-4, Camaro Z28 and SS, GMC Typhoon (if you've ever raced one, you understand how embarassing it is), C5 Corvette, Ford Lightning, 90's Dodge Viper GTS (at least I tried),

Spring 05 I'm gonna hit the track with my friend who wants to put a V8 in his 79 280ZX, just don't know which one, he wants a high-revver, I'm trying to talk him into a 289.
          --Rob
          Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
          1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

Comment

How about starting a new topic thread with each persons track time with someone moderating it for updating new times. Plus proof of slip from track.

example from Pennocks

shows the user, car, engine & time
            what they do is send in there slip to author of the topic (NOS3800) and he updates it.
            87 Fiero GT
            14.217 @ 157 KMP

Comment

I have to agree, that Curtis probably has the quickest car on here, street trim especially.

So far I've only been able to muster a 13.8, though that was over a year ago, and never did get a chance to get to the track this year. I will next year though, with some upgrades.

Comment

Working...
              X