Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the Z34 in the 15s...woot woot(with 2 videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Z34 in the 15s...woot woot(with 2 videos)

Well as most of you know something is wrong with my 92 Z34 5 speed. My best run to date was a 16.211 @ 85.40. Well tonight(the 25th) i took the car back for one final time before it gets fixed. All you haters please lay off. Anyway i iced the new intake and intake manifold for about an hour, pushed it to the line and then ran it. Here are the times...

R/T .388
    60ft 2.316(my best ever)
    330ft 6.584
    1/8 10.207 @ 68.13
    1/4 15.936 @85.16

I think i could have gotten a little better than that if i hadn't shifted to 4th right at the end.

Here is the video. Sorry for the real shitty quality, my mom had the good camera. I think my car sounds badass coming toward you. My friend is filming. I also have another video of me racing a Grand Prix GT, a rental car i might add. The guy says that it had the l67 in it but by the times it was running, 15.6s all night, i think it was just the 3.8. I have an incar of racing it, he spanked me, i wound up running a 16.8 that time, my car was really hot and the guy filming weighed 250. He ran a 15.6. I'll put that vid up later.

My cars 15.9 run...

Here is the video of the ass stomping by the GP.
    1992 Lumina Z34
    5 Speed
    Autozone civic intake
    Ultra White lights
    FFP Dogbone mount
    125k miles
    2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
    60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

if thats an 06 GP GT then thats why you got your ass kicked, those are supercharged, what did he run?

Jake
    GM Goodwrench Tech - GM Certified

1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 3.4L DOHC , 5 Speed Manual Transmission , Turbonetics 62mm turbo, Turbonectics Evolution Wastegate , Turbonetics Raptor BOV , Large Front Mount Intercooler , AEM Methanol Injection , Car is running at 11PSI currently with methanol injection.

Runs 13.4 In the 1/4 with a 3 second 60 foot

Comment

15.6s all night long. That is why i think it wasn't S/C'd. In the run you saw i ran a 16.8. I did run him before and kept up with him till i missed 3rd, let the clutch out too soon.

Kyle
      1992 Lumina Z34
      5 Speed
      Autozone civic intake
      Ultra White lights
      FFP Dogbone mount
      125k miles
      2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
      60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

Comment

a stock 3800 s2 in a W car is good for low16s, aren't that fast at all. Not to mention I've seen many a stock 3800 SC do mid 15's. Supposedly the Series 3 , although more power, they pull it back at WOT to protect the transmission thus making it as fast as its series 2. I wouldn't trust the magazines.
        Lorenzo
        '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
        '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

Working...
        X