Richmond Dragway new low time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond Dragway new low time

So i went to Richmond Dragway to check out the street car night and it was dominated by late model F-bodies in the 11-12s followed closely by all the 12 and 13 second hondas. I did run pretty well though. On my second run I did okay but had problems such as a weak launch, a slight hesitation from being too low on gas, and bounced off the rev limiter from trying to hold second gear too long, and i think i actually let off the gas before the finish line because it is not clear where it is. So with those problems i still ran 14.66 so if all had been well i think 14.5 would have been more like it. i took out the back seat, passenger seat, spare tire and jack, and strut tower bar, 1/4 tank gas, temp was high 40s low 50s, humidity average i guess. Timeslip is on my cardomain site.
    Last edited by mikedamageinc; 09-30-2006, 11:34 PM. Reason: forgot something
    94 Z26 3400 5-speed, EP LSD, S&S headers, all poly, Eibach/KYB, 17x7 alloys, 215/45 Nitto NeoGen, BMW angel eye projector headlights, gauges, pedals, handles, knobs, yada, yada, yada

http://members.cardomain.com/mikedamageinc
Working...
X