Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : Turbo Manifolds/Headers on 3500 top swapped w-body

**EDIT** FOUND SET OF TURBO HEADERS.****

Looking for a set of turbo manifolds/headers (even modified stock manifolds/X-overs) for the 3400/3500. Have a garden variety t3/t4 turbo if that matters, but I can change the flange if needed.
    Have a 3500 top swapped impala, been planning on running a remote mount setup in the rear, but the oil lines going everywhere and the plumbing is freaking me out a bit.

Would like to try to find a front mount setup to build off of, or modify to fit if the price is right. Just need the hotside stuff, have everything else.

Thanks!
    Last edited by coolraptor; 06-25-2014, 02:56 PM.
    2000 Chevy Impala, 3500 top Swapped, Overkill Tune, 42lb Injectors, EGR Delete, LS Lifter Springs Mod, TB coolant Bypass, 'warm air intake', 4t65HD Trans Conversion w/ shiftkit, - KYB GR2 Struts, LS1 Fbody brakes, GM Rear STB w/ Done Rome Brackets, Resonator delete & 2.5inch exhaust.
    1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - 383ci LT1 pt76, 6speed, drag car.

you'll probably end up having to build one yourself, good luck, post pics if you find something.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Supprisingly enough, found a set of nice turbo headers from a member on here. Just have to build a crossover for it. Will post pics whenever it gets that far, thanks!
      2000 Chevy Impala, 3500 top Swapped, Overkill Tune, 42lb Injectors, EGR Delete, LS Lifter Springs Mod, TB coolant Bypass, 'warm air intake', 4t65HD Trans Conversion w/ shiftkit, - KYB GR2 Struts, LS1 Fbody brakes, GM Rear STB w/ Done Rome Brackets, Resonator delete & 2.5inch exhaust.
      1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - 383ci LT1 pt76, 6speed, drag car.

Comment

Working...
      X