1996 GM W-Body Service Manuals Vols 1 & 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 GM W-Body Service Manuals Vols 1 & 2

These are the same manuals that are used by the dealer! Set includes Volumes 1 and 2 For 1996 Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo, Pontiac Grand Prix, Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme and Buick Regal (GM W platform vehicles). Condition: Manuals are in used condition with fair amount of wear (creasing, soiling) to cover pages but pages are in good condition. All pages are readable with no loss of information. There is a tear on front of cover of Volume 2. Volume 1 has nice plastic protective cover with no tears. As-is condition.

$50 includes shipping to cont US
    Paypal or cert chk/MO

reply to oceancon@optonline -dot- net.

thanks
    Joe
    Attached Files

I'm looking for some of these too!

Too bad that's not even close to what I'll pay for them when I do.

You're gonna have to cut a little bit off that price if you want to sell those.
    1999 SVT Lightning
    1996 Monte Z34 R.I.P.
    Next BEATER: a C5
    http://www.fquick.com/ez112

Comment

I paid more for these on Ebay and am just cutting my losses. I thought they would work for my 95. I was then able to find the 95 manuals so I don't need these anymore.

These are hard to find and I think $50 is fair (shipping is incl).

thanks for your interest

Comment

ez112, that's a fairly good price for those books. I have the exact same ones for my 96, I think I paid about $60 shipped for them.
        SpudFiles
        Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
        Theopia
        Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
        3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

Working...
        X