X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb 96-97 iac valve

i need a 96-97 iac valve used and cheap
    The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

I have a bag of IAC/TPS. Is the 96 DOHC different than the rest cause they all look the same to me.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

i think they are iirc. unless it was broken to begin with, one of my 96-97 wouldn't right with a 91-95 iac in it.

again this is from long faded memory but i think the rubber o-ring may be a different color and the little metal pintle on the end may be different.

i am not 100% on it, i could be wrong.

hey ben, you still have that 284 for sale? if so can you do me a favor? could you have a machine shop(or yourself if you have the equiptment) copy a bracket for me? i'll pay for the bill and a little boot depending on the bill.

see the other thread i have in this section for details.
      Last edited by dohcfiend; 12-09-2007, 12:31 AM.
      The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

I saw it, but I have to get into the trunk of my 91 and look for it. I don't think its on my transmission right now. I am going to use the 284 with a 3500 so I decided not to sell it at the moment.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I have 99+ IAC motors here from 3400 throttlebodies. They all look the same to me though and the o ring is orange. I can look at mine on my 96 gtp if its warm out and not raining/snowing.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Ben, how much would you sell a IAC for? The one on my Z is very noisy and the splines are very worn.
            Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
            fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

paypal or moneyorder/check/not paypal or credit card?

Priority or first class USPS?
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I have one from a 95 3.4 camaro. Looks the same as all the others that ive seen,
                95 Beretta- Lg8 Daily Driver
                94 Beretta z26- First ever 5-speed 3500 L body- In the works.

Comment

Working...
                X