10.2:1 Wiseco Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.2:1 Wiseco Pistons

Ok, so here is the story. I bought these when I was planning a fairly mild build under the impression they were stock compression (9.6:1) pistons as that was what was told me when I bought them. As my build progressed I decided to sell them and get different pistons. After not selling for awhile I went back to wiseco and the machine shop to see if or how much we could change the compression ratio. That was when we found out they were not stock compression pistons..........and here they are for sale again.

Wiseco forged pistons (rings, pins, also)
    .020 overbore
    10.2:1 compressions ratio

$650 shipped (they will cost you $900 new)

Anybody that was interested in them when I was trying to sell them as stock compression ratio pistons, I am sorry....

S...........L...........E...........E...........P...........E...........R

just a smaller dish then?

Comment

26cc dish, the deck height was off when ordered and caused the compression change.......

Comment

Sent you a PM.
        Matt
        2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
        3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

matt, discussed these on phone and sent you a pm on aleromod!!!

Comment

damnit... with a 3500 top end these would have net me about 9.8 CR just like a stock 3500... GRRRRRR to bad the are way over my head price wise.

Got Lope?
            3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
            Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
            Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
            12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
              damnit... with a 3500 top end these would have net me about 9.8 CR just like a stock 3500... GRRRRRR to bad the are way over my head price wise.
              I was thinking the same think since if I pull my motor apart I want to put it back together the right way

Good luck on selling the pistons
              1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
              Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
              Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
              1997 Ford Ranger Splash
              Daily Driver

Comment

bumpety bump!!!

Comment

i thought wiseco's were 650 new? my je's were only 8 or 900
                  sigpic
                  88 Beretta CL- 13.641@102.76mph (rwd LS1/t56 conversion in progress)

77 Celica GT- 3400/3500 swap in progress (engine from the beretta)

Comment

well, last time, i called wiseco (less than three months ago) and gave them the specs of these pistons and how much they would be, they said about $150 a piece x 6 pistons is $900.....anyways

Bump!! Lowered price, my wife won't let me get my new pistons till i sell these!!!

Comment

$400 shipped!!! I need money for Vegas and SEMA asap!!!

Comment

DAMNIT! I dont think I can pull enough strings to get $400 right now. These would be perfect for my car too

Edit-
                        Im trying to sell the wheels on my car as we speak. If I can get those moved then maybe Ill be able to work something out for the rest
                        Last edited by loner666; 11-04-2008, 07:49 PM.
                        1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
                        Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                        Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                        1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                        Daily Driver

Comment

Are these 3400 pistons with pressed pins or floaters? Do you have the compresion height for these pistons? I'm interested in them but with 26cc dish, they would have to have a very high compresion height to get 10.2?
                          Last edited by 95Grand-Am; 11-06-2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Did you have a good time at sema? I Just had a couple of questions on those pistons. (post above) How would you take payment if I can use them?

Comment

pm sent.....

Comment

Working...
                              X