Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4 DOHC, Fiero, random car parts. BEST OFFER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 3.4 DOHC, Fiero, random car parts. BEST OFFER!!

Prices are best offer, but if you lowball too much I wont sell.

Here is a list of stuff that I have for sale:

*3.4 DOHC/TDC STUFF:*

6 Stock 95 DOHC injectors (the less noisy ones, worked great when pulled, been stored with caps on them since) They are rated at 23# / hr

Stock 95 MAF for a dohc

Three sets of cylinder heads. One a 91-95 used, disassembled, slightly ported (80% done, will finish for a price, from the .nl build thread). Another pair of 95's brand new off a crate motor, slightly ported as well, these will need more work to finish and frankly I'm not willing. Then a set of 97 heads still on my 0 Mile crate motor.

Set of stock assembled 91-95 3.4 DOHC cylinder heads

Two sets of DOHC cams. One pulled from the current engine in my Fiero upon installing the aftermarket cams. Perfect candidate for a re-grind. Another set out of the 96 or 97 crate motor. Zero miles.

One 91-95 lower intake with the start of a custom upper intake.

3.4 DOHC lift bracket/dogbone bracket that attaches to the front cyl head

egr block off plate for 91-95 intake manifolds for the 3.4 dohc

black painted valve cover for rear of 3.4 dohc engine

One gloss black painted upper intake off a 91-95 DOHC

Valve covers for ANY year DOHC. (minus the front one for a 96-97)

I'd consider selling the 96-97 zero mile crate motor whole for the right price.

94-95 ECU (EXCELLENT CONDITION) Memcals available too

Rear 91-95 DOHC exhaust manifold

3.4 DOHC stock crank pulley

3.4 DOHC engine sensors. Some new, some used. All tested. Ask and you will probably recieve.

91-95 intake manifold style 3.4 DOHC coolant neck

Custom 3.4 DOHC to Fiero dogbone mount. This piece was off my car untill I did the 96-97 intake manifold swap. Works great with the 91-95 manifolds.

*FIERO STUFF:*

Fiero emissions canister for 2.8 that sits by intake canister

Gas tank vapor canister. (mounts in passenger side rear quarter panel) Perfect condition

2.8 Valve covers

Stock V6 Fiero dogbones (2)

2.8 Injector harness

fiero interior door lock tabs that go by the door handle

Fiero v6 cruise control cable

2.8 Coolant tube that runs in front of the engine (prone to cracking or rusting or whatever) This one is CLEAN, off a southern car!

A couple of getrags... Parts mainly. (one a stock Fiero unit missing the speedo gear on the diff and speed sensor with a kinda bad case, the other a 93 vintage FWD tranny with a brand new quad 4 bellhousing). With a few parts here and there (speedo gear and fiero speed sensor) you could build a strong getrag.

Fiero V6 engine bay alternator and coil aluminum blower tubes

Fiero V6 lower intake manifold

*RANDOM CAR PARTS:*

Fiero and 3.4 DOHC wire connectors. I have about 4 wiring harnesses cut up, some fiero, some 3.4. ALOT of connectors left to replace bad ones.

AC lines for a Monte Carlo z34

Greddy Turbo timer

2G DSM Energy Suspension engine mount inserts

EVO 8&9 560cc Injectors (same as DSM injectors, just bigger)

Brackets for holding a conventional style one farad capacitor. Diamond plated aluminum. HARD TO FIND THESE SOLD SEPERATE!

Front brake rotors, calipers, and pads with approximatley 1000 miles on them (except for calipers, those have 80,000) for a 95 monte carlo z34.

4t60e axels out of a 1995 monte carlo z34

I have more. I will post up as I can remember. Pictures available upon request. Live two blocks away from UPS store, and 5 mins from a post office, so shipping is quick and easy. Most parts have been packaged for years already. HA.

Also selling a couple of non Fiero/non car related things:

Nitro RC car. It's a Hot Bodies (HPI) Tornado. TONS of new parts, TONS of spare parts. Aftermarket EPIC .18 engine. Thing FLIES! Runs/drives great. Out grew the hobby. Lots invested, will let go cheap.

Nitro RC boat. It's powered by an airplane engine, so it's more of a fan boat. Goes 40+, Powered by an O.S. MAX .40 Needs a few things. Over 300 invested will let go CHEAP!

Piranha paintball gun. WELL MODDED. Electronic trigger, low pressure changer, highest rated barrel at the time, drop forward, quick trigger, expansion chamber, two tanks, all accessories and stock parts included. Really needs and electronic hopper. Way too much invested, will let go for cheap. Well taken care of.

Samsung Upstage cell phone for sprint users. Includes EVERYTHING that I originally got it with. Works great. A few minor cosmetic issues but nothing major. Will sell for REAL cheap.

Will consider trades for any items as well

Again ALL parts are best offer
    3.4 DOHC- 95 engine, custom intake manifold, custom cams, ported exhaust manifolds, Turbonetics T-62, Haltech standalone, 13.5 psi, air/h20 intercooler... yadda yadda...
    1987 Fiero, ST lowering springs, KYB's, Clutchnet dual diaphragm 6-puck, custom paint, 18's with falken fk452 225 front Nitto NT05 245 rear. Should be around 450whp...

Looking for 3.4 DOHC timing cover. If you have one how much shipped to Canada N0L 1E0

I also have a 87 Fiero GT lowered QA1's in front Koni's in back 5spd Getting highly customized 3.4

3.4DOHC with 2.8 crank = 3.0L DOHC
    Wiseco forged pistons 8.3:1 total seal rings ( Subaru gaples top ring )
    SBC 6.00" H beam rods ARP bolts
    BMW 528 SIlicon Manganese guides
    Manley Racemaster SS valves ( Ford 4.6 modular 3 valve)
    solid bucket lifters ( 78 VW Rabbit 1.7L )
    CompCam springs and retainers ( Ford 4.6L )
    Custom ground Cams by Crower .408 lift 252/248@.050 solid lifter profile
    Holset HX40 Turbo with modified HX35 tubine housing 20PSI
    Last edited by spearce52; 11-03-2009, 02:23 PM. Reason: forgot turbo

Comment

I have one of those timing covers off my crate engine. Really don't want to let it go but I'm using a custom one anyhow so it doesn't really matter to me. How about 70 shipped? It's kinda awkward to package and shipping internationally should be a little pricey.

My car now went turbo. It's got a turbonetics t-62, on it air to water intercooler, Haltech standalone, ect ect. It put down 320 WHP on 5 psi before I got bigger injectors. Should be good for about 450 to the wheels at 15 pounds.
      3.4 DOHC- 95 engine, custom intake manifold, custom cams, ported exhaust manifolds, Turbonetics T-62, Haltech standalone, 13.5 psi, air/h20 intercooler... yadda yadda...
      1987 Fiero, ST lowering springs, KYB's, Clutchnet dual diaphragm 6-puck, custom paint, 18's with falken fk452 225 front Nitto NT05 245 rear. Should be around 450whp...

Comment

timing cover

Sound like a deal to me. Email to me (spearce@mccg.net) you paypal ( if you have it )info and I send payment, otherwise let me know how to send payment

Thanks Steve
        P.F.F spearce

Comment

how much for the 2.8 Fiero valvecovers shipped to 98108? thanks!

Comment

how much for the 97 DOHC heads?
            68 El camino 454 speed muncie 3.90 posi 12 bolt,
            80 Monza Spyder nasty buick 231/3.8l v6 200-4R 3.73 posi.
            60 Impala 2 door hardtop L79-327 T56 4.11 posi.
            83 wagoneer torque pig AMC 360 hydradrive (gm turbo 400 with stock sb chrysler bellhousing boltpattern) dana 20 transfer case dana 60 front GM 14 bolt rear. 401 in the wokrs
            91 Z34 now has a hm284. and belly pan in the works

Comment

Throw up offers for the heads and valvecovers. The valvecovers need a good cleaning and painting... The heads are brand new, never been ran.

Comment

Give dude first choice of the fiero valve covers but I call 2nds.

What kinda tanks on that fish, HPA or CO2?

Got any pics of anything?
                87 3.4 4x4 blazer
                3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

let me do a little research on the cost of the heads I don't want to low ball the crap out of you, but I already have the valvecovers. I should respond again here really soon
                  68 El camino 454 speed muncie 3.90 posi 12 bolt,
                  80 Monza Spyder nasty buick 231/3.8l v6 200-4R 3.73 posi.
                  60 Impala 2 door hardtop L79-327 T56 4.11 posi.
                  83 wagoneer torque pig AMC 360 hydradrive (gm turbo 400 with stock sb chrysler bellhousing boltpattern) dana 20 transfer case dana 60 front GM 14 bolt rear. 401 in the wokrs
                  91 Z34 now has a hm284. and belly pan in the works

Comment

say $50.00 plus frt for the valvecovers? thanks!

Comment

Consider the valvecovers sold for 58.00 shipping included

The heads (are we talking with cam carriers or no?)... how about $225 shipped without the cam carriers and cams and $350 shipped with the cam carriers and cams?

And neo71665 I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about but if its about my car you can read all about it here: http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewt...=12793&start=0 It's a regular air to water intercooler if that's what your asking. Not injection or anything.

Comment

The paintball tanks, are they High Pressure Air or carbon dioxide (CO2) tanks

Originally posted by fieromadman View Post

Piranha paintball gun. WELL MODDED. Electronic trigger, low pressure changer, highest rated barrel at the time, drop forward, quick trigger, expansion chamber, two tanks, all accessories and stock parts included. Really needs and electronic hopper. Way too much invested, will let go for cheap. Well taken care of.
                        Last edited by neo71665; 11-06-2009, 04:31 PM.
                        87 3.4 4x4 blazer
                        3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

OOOOHHH haha. Yeah its just CO2. My next upgrade planned was going to air. I really needed a faster hopper at the time too. Then I got un-interested.

Comment

PM sent, paypal calling... please note shipping address...thanks again!!

Comment

If you found the price on the heads too much pm me and we can negotiate.

Comment

Working...
                              X