17" Chrome Eagle Alloy 185 Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 17" Chrome Eagle Alloy 185 Rims

I've got 4 of these rims in good condition and have owned them since new. Size is 17 x 8 with bolt spacing of 5 x 115. I believe these were discontinued about 2 years ago, so it's hard finding them in good shape. If need be I can get more pictures.

Price $400 + shipping.

Last edited by sprucegagt; 11-26-2009, 05:52 PM.
    Your local OBDII moderator

2000 Grand Am GT w/ WOT parts

Weight and offset, please? Did they come with wheel-specific lug nuts?
    Interested.
    Matt
    2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
    3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

damnit i need to sell my turbo kit!! I d be all over these
      2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT K&N WAI, Pacesetter 2.5' piping/SLP loudmouth exhaust, Magnaflow High Flo Cat

2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0/Iron 370, Kooks 1 7/8 Longtube headers, Mahle forged pistons, Scat H-beam forged rods, Custom Cammotion boost cam, Magnaflow Catback exhaust.

Coming soon: Trickflow 235 heads & Magnacharger TVS 2300

Comment

Originally posted by mfuller View Post
        Weight and offset, please? Did they come with wheel-specific lug nuts?
        Interested.
        Weight: I don't know an exact number, but I do know that these wheels with 225/45 ZR17 Conti-extreme contact tires they were 1 pound lighter than stock 5 spoke GA wheels w/RSA tires. Put it like this, my braking and handling performance went down after putting my stock GA 5 spokes back on. I"ll find a scale and weigh one.

UPDATE: According to my bathroom scale, they weigh 22 lbs a piece.

Offset: I'm not sure but I believe this is the same as the popular 077 series. Since Eagle is reusing the 185 number for a different style wheel, finding this info is tough.

UPDATE: It helps to read the label on the wheel. Offset is +38mm

Lugs: These wheels are not lug specific. Stock lugs will work with no problems.
        Last edited by sprucegagt; 11-27-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Thread updated.

Comment

Hard to tell from the pictures, but they appear to be in fine shape.
            Any curb rash or pothole dings? Do you have or did they require hubcentric rings? If so, are they included?
            Matt
            3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

One wheel has a tiny mark on the edge of the rim. I can get a photo if you want. But there is no curb rash or pothole damage.

Hubcentric rings are not needed. I called Eagle about this when I got the wheels. Balance was always true with them even at 100+ MPH. Just torque them to 85 ft/lbs instead of 100 ft/lbs for stock wheels.

Comment

Can you get me a shipping quote? Delivery to a business address - ZIP is 60115.
                Matt

Comment

I'll PM it to you on Monday since I'll be shipping them from work. I can get you a cheaper rate that way.

Comment

ITEM SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X