Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 3.4L DOHC NEW GM Crate Engine LQ1 $1500

BRAND NEW, FROM GM, STILL IN CRATE $1500obo
    3.4L DOHC Engine (Designation LQ1, VIN X, 207 Cubic inches)

Complete, as pictured, from oil-pan to valve covers, w/factory oil filter, dipstick, water pump, harmonic balancer & timing cover/timing components already installed & factory adjusted.
    Re-uses your vehicle's mounts, sensors, fuel injectors, intake manifold, alternator, P/S pump, A/C compressor, fluid lines & hoses, etc. Comes with new gaskets for re-installing your intake.
    Bought new from Weidinger Chevrolet in MO, never uncrated - I sold my '95 GTP that this engine was intended for. Courtesy of the dealership, I have pictures of what an identical engine looks like when uncrated below. My engine is still sealed in the factory wood crate in my garage. (No, the engine stand in the pictures is not included.)

Comes with new mounted flywheel, (valuable for manual trans. cars).
    If used with an automatic trans, simply unbolt the flywheel & bolt on the flexplate from your old engine to mount to a torque converter & auto trans.
    In addition, I'll throw in a new set of spark plug wires & 6 AC Delco R42LTSM plugs if sold at full price.

Fits:
    1991-1995 Pontiac Grand Prix,
    91-95 Chevy Lumina,
    91-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass
    and the 95 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

(I've been told that the shortblock will also fit newer 96-97 3.4 DOHC applications, but the 96-97 heads will have to be
    used off the original car, as the intake/exhaust ports are larger on these models. Please feel free to correct me on this if you have more info.)

Located in Rockvale, CO (Near Canon City in Southern CO).

$1500obo. Paypal or cash on the spot is fine. Buyer picks-up or arranges shipping. I can transport to Pueblo, CO where a friend has let me use his company's shipping dock before. This greatly reduces shipping costs for you, the buyer, when arranging shipping, because shipping companies typically discount your rates if they can pick up / drop off items of this size at a tractor-trailer height dock. Weekends & evenings are the best times to view the engine and/or to contact me regarding questions & shipping.
    Contact me by replying to this post & I will get in contact with you to answer any questions you may have. Also look for my 92 Z-34 with the 284 5 speed I have for sale on another post - that post has the picture of the engine in its current crated state. I would be more than happy to deal with one buyer for both this engine and the car. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 92Z345speed; 02-22-2010, 12:43 AM.

Offer On The Engine For Sale

Hey I'm just wondering if you still have the 3.4L Engine For Sale, if So would you take 1000 cash, email me back and let me know- chad.michael.bowen@hotmail.com, Thanks for your time

Comment

Let me know if you still have this motor

ireload2atyahoodotcom

Comment

hello my friend i am very interested in this motor if you still have it for sale. please give me some contact info or you can call me at (416) 271 3291 i am in mississauga ontario canada(toronto area) i hope to hear from you soon. thank you

Comment

hello again my friend my name is chris ryan and you can also send e mail to chrisryan1234@hotmail.com

Comment

Betting it's gone, but if you still have this I'd like to talk with you and possibly make arrangements for pick up.

rantermax@centurytel.net

Comment

is this still available

Comment

Here's one on ebay for those of you still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Z345speed View Post

Complete, as pictured, from oil-pan to valve covers, w/factory oil filter, dipstick, water pump, harmonic balancer & timing cover/timing components already installed & factory adjusted.
                  Re-uses your vehicle's mounts, sensors, fuel injectors, intake manifold, alternator, P/S pump, A/C compressor, fluid lines & hoses, etc. Comes with new gaskets for re-installing your intake.
                  Bought new from Weidinger Chevrolet in MO, never uncrated - I sold my '95 GTP that this engine was intended for. Courtesy of the dealership, I have pictures of what an identical engine looks like when uncrated below. My engine is still sealed in the factory wood crate in my garage. (No, the engine stand in the pictures is not included.)

If used with an automatic trans, simply unbolt the flywheel & bolt on the flexplate from your old engine to mount to a torque converter & auto trans.
                  In addition, I'll throw in a new set of spark plug wires & 6 AC Delco R42LTSM plugs if sold at full price.

Fits:
                  91-95 Chevy Lumina,
                  91-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass

(I've been told that the shortblock will also fit newer 96-97 3.4 DOHC applications, but the 96-97 heads will have to be
                  used off the original car, as the intake/exhaust ports are larger on these models. Please feel free to correct me on this if you have more info.)

$1500obo. Paypal or cash on the spot is fine. Buyer picks-up or arranges shipping. I can transport to Pueblo, CO where a friend has let me use his company's shipping dock before. This greatly reduces shipping costs for you, the buyer, when arranging shipping, because shipping companies typically discount your rates if they can pick up / drop off items of this size at a tractor-trailer height dock. Weekends & evenings are the best times to view the engine and/or to contact me regarding questions & shipping.
                  Contact me by replying to this post & I will get in contact with you to answer any questions you may have. Also look for my 92 Z-34 with the 284 5 speed I have for sale on another post - that post has the picture of the engine in its current crated state. I would be more than happy to deal with one buyer for both this engine and the car. Thanks!
                  Is this still for sale? please contact me. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pshojo View Post
                    Is this still for sale? please contact me. thanks
                    He hasn't logged in for over a year, but in case he doesn't have it anymore:

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                    Originally posted by Jay Leno
                    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by 92Z345speed View Post

Fits:
                      91-95 Chevy Lumina,
                      91-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Do you still have the engine?

Comment

Two years later after he's never replied to any inquiry in this thread about having the engine you think he'll respond now... LOL

I'm gussing he's long forgotten about this thread and board.

Got Lope?
                        3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                        Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                        Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                        12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Working...
                        X