No announcement yet.

3400 engine with less than 35K miles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 3400 engine with less than 35K miles!

Gonna do a engine swap on my Grand AM with a more powerful 3400 engine so ill have this just laying around. Since i dont have much room to keep it im offering it up for sale. I still have the warranty papers and date on when i purchased this engine rebuilt from GM. Looking to get $550 O.B.O+shipping. I have sold parts here in the past but none of the buyers ever gave a rats butt to post about my shipping etc. Ill ship this out crated up on a pallet. The engine is currently in my car and in GREAT working shape. Post or mail if interested
    2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT K&N WAI, Pacesetter 2.5' piping/SLP loudmouth exhaust, Magnaflow High Flo Cat

2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0/Iron 370, Kooks 1 7/8 Longtube headers, Mahle forged pistons, Scat H-beam forged rods, Custom Cammotion boost cam, Magnaflow Catback exhaust.

Coming soon: Trickflow 235 heads & Magnacharger TVS 2300

Still for sale
    2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT K&N WAI, Pacesetter 2.5' piping/SLP loudmouth exhaust, Magnaflow High Flo Cat

2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0/Iron 370, Kooks 1 7/8 Longtube headers, Mahle forged pistons, Scat H-beam forged rods, Custom Cammotion boost cam, Magnaflow Catback exhaust.

Comment

3400 Engine for sale

Can you identify your engine?
      Is it the 3.4L DOHC engine (vin code X)

I would be interested to hear more?
      use my handle at yahoo.com

Comment

No, it is a 2002 3400SFI engine.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

No, it is a 2002 3400SFI engine.
          What ^ he said

Comment

Is this motor still for sale?

Comment

Willing to part it out? I just want the block. I'm located in Dallas, Texas. I'm willing to travel to pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas3400 View Post
                Willing to part it out? I just want the block. I'm located in Dallas, Texas. I'm willing to travel to pick up.
                Sorry once its out im not planning on tearing it apart. Unless a potential buyer wants me to have the camshaft swapped or etc. I will finally be going through the swap here in the next month or so. So this will finally be ready for shipping very soon ! Ill ask a friend of mine who might have an extra block laying around. He is also a member here.

Comment

Where u located?

Sent from my DROIDX

Comment

Since your droid probably doesn't show it, under his avatar it says Location: Odessa, Texas. If he still lives there, I've no idea.
                    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                    Originally posted by Jay Leno
                    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Im located in Odessa,Texas

Comment

I live up east of Amarillo and am willing to drive down to Odessa to purchase your engine.
                        How complete is it, or will it be? I'm wanting one of these to replace my tired (284K miles) 3100 in my 1997 Monte Carlo.
                        PM me if you want to work out a time and specifics.

Comment

Take me off the interested list.
                          Last time I heard from you was 1/13/11, been waiting for word that the engine is out and you are ready to sell.
                          Found a 2001 MC locally that is hit in the front and am getting the complete car to use for parts for $600.
                          Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Do you still have this 3400????

Do you still have this 3400????

Comment

still have the 3400???

Comment

Working...
                              X