X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : '93 Achieva SCX

Ok, sooooooooooooooo............

After being jerked around SEVERAL times by douche bags on Ebay who claimed interest and blah,blah,blah, but then flaked off for one reason or another (NOT the title) I'm DONE with listing the car there. What a waste of time AND money!! Left me pissed off and not much else for the effort.

So , my point is this. I will assume, like most of us right now, that people are a little broke. Cash flow is the biggest problem I hear from people who want my car but can't afford more than $1700 in cash. I understand. I'm broke too.

Here is what I propose. I need some parts.

Mostly quad stuff and/or '91 Grand Am stuff. (That's what, 2nd Gen GA I guess?)

I also can use First Gen Beretta Stuff (yeah, weak pun )

SOooooooooo... If you have some cash AND some parts to trade we can mayhap work out a deal!

Price is $2400 OBO or Cash+Trade.

I will still deliver it for .35 a mile. Delivery charge MUST be paid in cash.

Minimum I will take CASH is $1500 with some parts trading involved. MAYBE less IF you have a very tasty deal for me.

Minimum cash with no trade is $2000.00 Don't even bother offering me less. I won't take it.

Yes, the price is back up. I decided I'm not GIVING this car away.

You all know the car. It's the SCX. The one in my signature.

PM me or reply here with offers.

If you have a remark or smartass offer that's NOT a sincere interest in the car , please keep it to yourself and REFRAIN from posting in my thread. Thanks.

A few pics for newcomers or those who don't know.

Last edited by SuzukiGhostRider; 08-06-2010, 04:23 AM.

Awesome! Shame you have to let her go, good luck with the sale. If it wasn't for the Fiero in my back yard I definitely consider scooping this up.

If you ain't rock and roll, you must be driving a Honda

Comment

Last edited by SuzukiGhostRider; 08-06-2010, 04:22 AM.

Comment

That's mostly because the ignorati probably consider it to be an ugly car. Only servants of the machine masters have the appreciation necessary for this particular econo-rod. I really wish I had cash to talk with, I've kind of always been a fan of the uncommon factory rods. Real oddballs like Satellite Plus, Tempest GT37, Javelin SST, Pontiac Can Am, etc.

Some of my buddies have had good success here: http://www.mautofied.com/

If you ain't rock and roll, you must be driving a Honda

Comment

Comment

Distance is not a limitation to me if it's not to you. Simply cover my fuel costs.
            Last edited by SuzukiGhostRider; 07-31-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Bump! See edited first post please. Thanks.

Comment

SOLD. Lock it up please. Thanks.

Comment

Congrats. Hope you got what you wanted/needed out of it.
                    -Brad-
                    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                    sigpic
                    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
                    X