FS: 3400 Wiseco Forged pistons 9.5:1, 0.020 over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3400 Wiseco Forged pistons 9.5:1, 0.020 over

Mounted on stock rods with ARP rods bolts. Used with little scuff here and there. From what I can tell, all 3 worst damage are on the pics. Bought them from some guy on v6z24.com.

Reason for the sale: plan changed.

Price is 350$ + shipping.

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
    3400 Turbocharged Intercooled
    MS3 v3.57+MS3X

hummm these are used? the damage doesn't look bad enough to cause problems. negotiable on price. i know its already a decent deal but im still gonna ask haha
    2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

As you're saying the price is already very decent. Those are worth 970$ from Wiseco. I'm not an expert but I'm sure they won't be a problem either. A machine shop should be able to fix those scuffs easily too for cheap for anyone worried from what I've heard.

I'm ready to ship when someone send the money
      MS3 v3.57+MS3X

Comment

well im still deciding high compression or boost...obviously if i boost im gonna want to snag these asap..but idk if i want to build for high compression or not yet. so undecided haha. ill try to decide in the next day.

Comment

No problem

HINT: I'm running 10psi and its way too much fun
          MS3 v3.57+MS3X

Comment

well then you better convince me to get these pistons. just how much fun? what setup you got on what engine, what turbo, what bov etc. built motor. could you go more than 10psi...how much power you making..built trans or not?

these are all questions that i need to know to decide if i want boost or stay NA. so earn your $350..haha

Comment

All the specs are right there my friend: http://www.v6z24.com/registry/91z24
              MS3 v3.57+MS3X

Comment

that is an incredibly clean engine bay you've got there considering it's turboed. very nice man. who made your turbo manifolds? and do you know how my whp it has?

Comment

Did everything myself. Should be around 350whp. Of course it would do more with more boost and those forged pistons but plan have changed for now, so it's your chance
                  MS3 v3.57+MS3X

Comment

so you've basically got a stock bottom end and are still making close to 350 @ 10pso...hell if that were built you could do around 15psi all day and make about 400+ whp.

its funny you said 350 because thats how much i planned on making if i turboed it. i figure 250whp is the absolute max for NA and thats with one of everything..completely built..every performance mod. and i figured 350whp with a turbo with plenty of room for improvement. so hell...i might do it.

haha ill let you know tomorrow. i do have the cash so you will only need to wait till i make up my damn mind. my friends tell me to turbo because well...a turbo malibu with a 3400 swap would be freaking awesome. everyone would be shocked hearing a bov coming from my engine bay haha.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty priceless.

No problem, let me know!
                      MS3 v3.57+MS3X

Comment

Rootie, the More PSI your using on your turbo, less efficient is your engine. it is better to have higher power at a lower PSI because it is timing in the end that will give you higher power. you should read on boost.

btw good price for what your selling 90bluez
                        Mike 60degree addict.
                        Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
                        sigpic
                        65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

If I could afford to fix my car Id think about these myself.

And Rottie, Turbo is highly addicting. Nothing like the feeling of that turbo spooling up and hauling some ass. Makes me miss driving my car.
                          1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
                          Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                          Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                          1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                          Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                          X