3400 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 3400 block

looking for a bare 3400 block. i want it to be rebuildable. not with cracks and screwed up cylinders. the closer to Allentown, PA you are the better. otherwise you'll need to be willing to ship. let me know. thanks
    2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

i got two right here I will have to throw away. if you can come to canada I will give them to you...Free
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

if only you were closer. and shipping would be a nightmare from canada. i go to quebec almost every summer...so how close to quebec are you? i may make a pitstop

Comment

i have a complete 3400 thats been sittin my garage ill sell for 150 if your interested
        94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

does it run?

Comment

Still looking for a 3.4L? I have a 95 that has been replaced with a new GM Crate.
            Lynchburg, Virginia
            Attached Files
            95 GTP Factory White out
            3.4l Crate
            Love is Near, but how fast can you get there?

Comment

Working...
            X