93 Cavalier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Cavalier

Hey, I'm selling the wagon. 113,000 miles. Has rust, but runs strong. 3.1 a/t. ac works.
    I need the money. You have to pick it up though. Middletown, Ohio 500 bux.

I have it on Craigslist, but someone here might need it for the engine.
    Attached Files
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

What else is wrong with the wagon? Is the tranny good? is the rust all the way through?

Comment

Originally posted by asshole View Post
      What else is wrong with the wagon? Is the tranny good? is the rust all the way through?
      The things wrong are the usual you get from neglect. Rust, dirt....tranny is good, could use a TCC solenoid. Needs a bit of exhaust work, couple of clamps.
      Doesn't use oil. Infamous O Ring is good. On the other hand, it's a $500 car.

Are you really an asshole?
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

Comment

Infamous o ring?

Comment

It's a lil' bastard that hides where the distributor used to be. If it goes, you will know. But those in the know, know the fix.
          Use the site search engine and search O Ring.......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RednBlack View Post
            It's a lil' bastard that hides where the distributor used to be. If it goes, you will know. But those in the know, know the fix.
            Use the site search engine and search O Ring.......
            Oh, the distributor o ring... Nevermind... So I was completely wrong with this video... Sorry, carry on, my bad...

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Thanks for the info... good price ...lots of potential … . I will have to pass
              kwel clip pocket-rocket :-)

Hell Yes I am an asshole well to some people :-)

Comment

The 3.1 never came with a distributer that i know of.

Comment

In RWD apps the 3.1 (and 2.8 ) had a distributor and well as the FWD iron head 2.8. Now they only the oil pump drive.
                  Dan
                  http://www.zrracing.com/
                  [/url]http://www.youtube.com/user/zrracing4
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asshole View Post
                    kwel clip pocket-rocket :-) )
                    If you like the clip, you should watch the whole movie (Office Space). It's hilarious. Sorry for the thread jack, Dennis.
                    Last edited by pocket-rocket; 01-15-2011, 01:08 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong person somehow...
                    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

trade you a 3.4 for it. Dohc..

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                        If you like the clip, you should watch the whole movie (Office Space). It's hilarious. Sorry for the thread jack, Dennis.
                        Hey, you saw an opening and took it. What can I say? I liked it. (ckecking my moderator status to see if I can ban you)

No trades, especially for an LQ1!
                        sigpic

Comment

Man, cavi wagon looks really weirdly familiar :/

got an m&m in my pocket covered in lint, take trades?

HAHA just razzing Ben, Jon and Fiero guy (insert name here)

EDIT: Camaro looks amazingly familiar too, need to wrap that up by the time snow melts, tired of pushing it around...wait wat, no snow in FL!
                          Links:
                          WOT-Tech.com
                          FaceBook
                          Instagram

Comment

I'd really like to sell this car. 500 dollars is a good price. Engine is solid. Tranny needs a TCC solenoid, maybe a TC. You can drive it home, as long as you don't stop anywhere.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RednBlack View Post
                              (ckecking my moderator status to see if I can ban you)
                              The only mod status I see that you have here is a person that modifies cars

Glad you liked my attempt at being funny and poking at a friend
                              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

Working...
                              X