'91 3.4 DOHC Partout -96 intake & other perf part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : '91 3.4 DOHC Partout -96 intake & other perf part

Reason for part-out: I swapped an LX9 motor in because my 3.4 begin to show signs of blow-by (worn piston rings).

Notable Parts listed below. The motor is still assembled so no pics of individual parts. If you are seriously interested in a part I can remove it from the motor for pics - but please if you are serious only since disassembling does cost me time.

WOT-Tech Ported Cylinder heads - $250 + shipping (REDUCED PRICE)
    I paid about $400 for the port work alone. These were 0 mile castings (brand new, never on a motor) when they were sent to Ben @ WOT-Tech. They currently have about 1500-2000 miles on them. The intake valves are the original to the motor (120k miles) and were lapped before going into the new heads. The exhaust valves are new. The valve seats are perfect 3 angle. The valve-springs are shimmed with the largest shims avaliable that do not cause coil bind.

Pistons/Rods - sale pending

1996 intakes - $60 + shipping SALE PENDING
    however I have reused the throttlebody on the new motor
    included will be intake upper & lower intakes, throttle arm, fuel rail, have a diassembled throttlebody if you want it. This should be 95% what you need for a conversion - there is always some custom work involved (vac lines, brake booster hose, etc) so I won't call it 100% of what you need - just the bulk of the hardware

1994 Timing Belt Gears - $25 + shipping (REDUCED PRICE)
    the advantage is that you don't need the special puller to use these gears as they use a locking cone rather than ring. Makes timing belt changes and timing adjustments MUCH easier.

Front Motor Mount - $15 + shipping (REDUCED PRICE)
    this is from a manual trans car but I believe the Autos used the same front engine mount. Has about 10k miles or less. A little dirty but otherwise like new.

Make any requests for other parts, you can submit offers to me via PM, or ask me for a price. I've used most of the sensors on the new motor - anything else up for grabs. I will describe parts honestly.
    Last edited by jmgtp; 03-01-2011, 03:02 PM.
    1991 Grand Prix GTP LX9swap/Getrag 284 --- SOLD =(
    1994 Corvette
    LT1/ZF6
    2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
    3.7/42RLE

Originally posted by jmgtp View Post
    Front Motor Mount - $20
    this is from a manual trans car but I believe the Autos used the same front engine mount. Has about 10k miles or less. A little dirty but otherwise like new.
    They are. The only mount that got changed on the 91 when I swapped in the 5 speed was the trans mount (duh, lol).
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Have the oil cooler?
      Jesse M.

3x 1990 Turbo Grand Prix
      1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

Comment

I do have the oil cooler and the hoses, $25 + ship.
        1994 Corvette
        LT1/ZF6
        2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
        3.7/42RLE

Comment

original post updated and prices reduced.
          1994 Corvette
          LT1/ZF6
          2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
          3.7/42RLE

Comment

how much for the pistons outta the motor
            94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

$75 with rods (this includes shipping).
              Might take me a few weeks before I can get to disassemble the motor. If you are interested PM me.
              1994 Corvette
              LT1/ZF6
              2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
              3.7/42RLE

Comment

i know this is old but have the pistons and rods been sold yet?
                MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

update on the 96 intakes as well?

i seem to have caught the LQ1 bug.
                  1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                  Latest nAst1 files here!
                  Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                    i seem to have caught the LQ1 bug.
                    Careful, Robert, it's a hard bug to get rid of despite being an old and out of date piece of an engine, lol.
                    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                    Originally posted by Jay Leno
                    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I'm in the middle of buying Ben's RednBlack cutlass. We are waiting on titles to be signed across states. If the heads are still available after I get the car....maybe next week, I'd be interested in them the following week, intakes too. Can ya price shipping them to 44129? thx.
                      sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
                      A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
                      Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
                      Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
                      PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

Working...
                      X