Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 for Sale

The Good:
    Suspension Upgrades - Springs (Eibach) - Struts - engine brace from convertible.
    Brakes Upgrades - drilled/slotted disks, newer calipers, rear disk conversion w/ebrake, larger front disks, braided lines.
    Engine Upgrades - complete engine rebuild by T.E.M. Machine Shop: Mahle Pistons, lighter lifters, ud pully, virtually all sensors replaced, Cool billet engine cover, magnacor spark plugs, SS cool air filter,
    Transmission Upgrades - New rebuilt tranny from good source.
    Other cool stuff - Pillar gauges for trans temp, O2 ratio, and Oil pressure. W-body tool kit, 3.4 DOHC Tool kit, extra 1996 ECM and wires, some original parts were retained as well.

Most of the upgrades were done several years ago, but not very many miles ago, less than 15k. Other upgrades I forgot, but I kept most the receipts. Many of the parts were bought from this site's store and group buys: engine cover, cool air intake, UD pulley, lifters. I want this great car to go to someone who knows what's up.

The Bad:
    Bald tires, AC doesn't blow cold, paint is original and peeling, damn center-consul cover broke. Needs TLC.

The car passed CA Smog OK a few months ago, but I don't drive the car much and that is part of the reason I am selling. As well I need a truck for working in the vineyards.

Price is $2500.

email is best: progrape (at) hotmail DOT com.
    location is Napa Valley California.
    Attached Files
    95 MC Z34 Black
    Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.

Looks great with some well rounded mods. Good luck with the sale. It's getting harder to find nice Montes, even harder to find ones with quality modifications.

Tim
    1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
    325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

Working...
    X