No announcement yet.

WTB 2 "front" 3500 manifold flanges....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 2 "front" 3500 manifold flanges....

i need 2 "front" 3500 manifold flanges....

anyone got them?!

flanges are the same front and rear. If you want 2 front manifolds, I am sure we have at least 2 sets of fronts on the shelf. No idea what they are worth though.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
      flanges are the same front and rear. If you want 2 front manifolds, I am sure we have at least 2 sets of fronts on the shelf. No idea what they are worth though.
      not true, the fronts are more of a equilateral triangle, the "rear" is def isosceles

unless im loosing my mind?! but yea, gimme a price, the ones i need are from the manifold that points straight down.

Comment

oh not the head flange, the flange for the manifolds themselves, that the downpipe bolts to.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

yea, sorry, i guess i wasnt very specific.. anychance you got those? :P

Comment

No, we don't get the downpipes with the engines.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

britishcarconversions.com sells just the flanges for the front exhaust manifold so you can make your self some good "headers"

Comment

Originally posted by alpinestar10 View Post
                britishcarconversions.com sells just the flanges for the front exhaust manifold so you can make your self some good "headers"
                i need the flange for the bottom of the stock manifold, altho they have a decent looking set of mani's that wouldnt need that flange :P but if i was goinng to change manifolds id go for the log style :/ meh...

so anyone got that downpipe flange?

Comment

these flanges? http://www.britishcarconversions.com...keyword=flange

Comment

Originally posted by alpinestar10 View Post
                    O.o wow... i looked at that site for a while yesterday, why didnt i see that?

*facepalms self* welp, now that ive made an ass of myself, ima go order those

Comment

Working...
                    X