WANTED 3X00 plenum spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED 3X00 plenum spacers

Looking for another set of TCE 3X00 spacers. (intake isn't up high enough with the 1/2" spacers i'm using). I believe they made the 1/2" and 1" thick spacers. Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm looking for a set of 1" spacers, but if not available I can make the 1/2" work.
    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

contact cncguy, he's making me a set right now that are 3/4"
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

if you want them, I have a set that are 3/4", they have o-ring seals, I paid $180 for them, PM me an offer. (hood clearance! )
      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Good hood clearance is an issue.. I had to "modify" my hood to clear the 1" space that I have now. I'd take them.. but 3/4 just isn't quite enough. If anything I want more :P
        You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
        ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
        95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

10-4 just thought I would make the offer.

Comment

Hey Z26-T if you find what you are looking for send me a PM(here or Bnet, I'm Money pit Beretta there) and I'll buy your 1/2 inch ones.
            Now ericjon262 if your spacers with work with no hood clearance problems on a Beretta then I may go with them. Not sure what kind of offer would be right on those. Missed out on 03sleepr's set(great price on those).
            I would like to have the 1/2 inch, but I'm open to anything that won't rub.
            95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
            High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
            Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Boomofdoom88 already bought mine.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I got to quit getting my hopes up. These things are up and gone in a flash.

Comment

I may have a spare set of 1/2" spacers at home.
                  I'll check and reply later this evening.
                  Matt
                  2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
                  3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X