284 Setup/LX9/Turbo For Sale or Trade for Car/Truc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 284 Setup/LX9/Turbo For Sale or Trade for Car/Truc

Alright so its time to empty out the garage of everything I'm never going to use. Im will make a nice cash and or trade deal if someone will take it all off my hands for me.

First up is the 284 setup I bought last year from One of my friends. I just copied and pasted it from his old for sale thread since nothing has changed on it and I should hopefully still have everything that he had listed. From his thread:

IIRC mileage on trans is 127K. Engine in car was junk. Trans shifts easily through all the gears.

What's included?

-Trans (127K IIRC)
    -Tail shaft to engine block bracket. Slightly cracked, easily repaired. I haven't seen many uncracked.
    -Repaired/modded trans mount. Poly filled. Looks nice
    -Shift cables, has grommets in place. Move freely, comes with new "Nunzi Mod" bushings, washers, clips
    -Shifter and mount clips, round style GP. No shift knob
    -Firewall plate, modded auto unit. clutch MC fits nicely and securely
    -Column/Pedal bracket assembly. Proper 5-speed unit
    -Master Cylinder
    -Slave Cylinder
    -Stock line, but comes with Pinlock to -3AN fittings so you can use a prefabbed braided stainless hose instead of the stock line and crappy accumulator setup. Summit sells the prefabbed hoses for aboot $20. Not sure of length needed
    -NEW (Not Reman) flywheel. Has been bolted to my LX9
    -NEW (Not Reman) Axles, both sides with stub shaft
    -Trans to block bolts
    -VSS and reverse switches in trans with pigtails.
    -Has a dipstick (thanks Nunzi!)

You will need a clutch set and flywheel bolts. Nunzi says Auto bolts wont work as they are a bit too short. I bolted the flywheel to my LX9 with the stock LX9 bolts and they seem to engage plenty of threads. AFAIK, LX9 bolts are not the same as LQ1/3x00 thread pitch anyway so I won't be including mine.

Will need the trans fluid, and I recommend new axle output shaft seals. They are less than $20 for both.

And that's about all. Add clutch, flywheel bolts, 2 seals, fluid, and enjoy shifting.
    Asking $700 obo

Next up is a GT3076r turbo I got in the sale as well. I dont know much about it other than it worked fine when removed from his TGP. I believe I still have the BOV for it somewhere.
    Asking $200 obo

Last up is my spare LX9. It has about 60k on it IIRC. I do have one engine mount bracket already attached and the other one just needs modified to fit the block. it will also need a new water pump as the one on it was damaged in shipping. Included with the engine is:

-MRZ underdrive pulley w/toner ring ready to install
    -TCE External crank trigger
    -Injectors (which is believe to be L67) and fuel rail
    -LX5 throttlebody w/adapter plate
    -Extra box filled with 3x00 brackets, bolts, ps pumps and other accessories.
    OBD2 engine harness and 97 Lumina PCM
    Engine will need 3x00 fuel rails installed with new UIM gaskets, and 3400 exhaust manifolds and crossover and alternator. You will also need sensors and other misc stuff for the swap.
    Asking $500 obo for the engine swap.

Im willing to trade all this for a decent car/truck as a backup vehicle because the vert is taking longer than expected and I could really use another vehicle. Would really only be interested in GM vehicles as Im not a fan of Ford/Chrysler/Honda or anything else. But I will always entertain offers. Also Im not going to separate the engine stuff or trans stuff because it will make it that much harder to sell the other stuff indivdually. PM me or email me at venomcwo87@gmail.com as I dont visit here much lately. Thanks.

turbo, pics and turbine (exh) a/r, please. thanks.
    Jeff Ianitello
    Engineered Performance
    Atlanta, GA.

Comment

Where are you located?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

x2 on location
        94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Interested in the turbo, pics and mor specs if you could.

Comment

Sorry about the late responses, I got caught up in the holidays and forgot all about this since I dont get notifications when someone posts. I can get pics and specs on anything you guys are interested in, just let me know.

Comment

And Im located in Canton OH

Comment

Comment

Thats a chinese turbo...

PM me if you still have it after ^
                  11.92 @ 122 MPH 3400 91 Cavalier Z24 Intercooled S/C. -totalled-
                  10.56 @ 130 MPH 3900 LZ9 87 IROC Z28 Intercooled GT4088 Turbo

Comment

PM sent
                    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Not splitting the stuff up

Comment

Sold the engine setup but still have the trans and turbo

Comment

Do you have the bov? Info on it? Im interested in the turbo and bov.

Comment

Working...
                          X