X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    "Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"

Comment

That is TCE's site if you want to buy direct. Looks like all the prices have been reduced since I stopped selling their parts. Good deal for the entire community
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

how hard is it to assemble it myself? and special tools required?

Comment

Originally posted by hok666 View Post
          how hard is it to assemble it myself? and special tools required?
          Its super simple if you have any mechanical know how.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinestar10 View Post
            A custom throttle cable bracket would be sick for the lx5 throttle body swap, You can modify the stock lx5 bracket by cutting the stock cable part out and welding a new one from the 3x00 bracket in it place no need to bend or anything atleast with z24s guys that all i had to do made 3 of them and no complaints from anyone.
            Interesting. So you would pretty much need a cable bracket from the LX5 and any 3x00 bracket and your good to go-after a little welding?
            The $235 is not a terrible price compared to what they used to be....
            As for assembling? I bet someone saved the PDf file that floated around the forums....

Comment

Here's a 65mm TB with a MPRacing cold air intake for $200. http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87746

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              Last edited by G.I.Ceo; 07-23-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectCreature View Post
                Interesting. So you would pretty much need a cable bracket from the LX5 and any 3x00 bracket and your good to go-after a little welding?
                The $235 is not a terrible price compared to what they used to be....
                As for assembling? I bet someone saved the PDf file that floated around the forums....
                Pretty much all you need yes i have to make one for a local guy ill post a pic when completed.

Comment

Well, there is a guy on this forum who purchased that already and has agreed to sell me the TB.
                  alpinestar-should he back out and decide to keep for himself, how hard is it to make the cable brackets for the LX5 TBs to be the same as the 3400 bracket?
                  I would go that route instead, should I not be able to get the TCE version.

Comment

Ill make a little write up for it when i make the one for the guy should be anyday now.

Comment

I appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

That would be awesome to see
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Sale is pending to me for a TCE 65mm TB.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectCreature View Post
                            Looking for a used 65mm or 62mm TB for the 3400 SFI engine.
                            Should be in great condition, with zero nicks, chips or scratches.
                            Fully assembled would be great.
                            Send me a PM or post here.
                            Thanks.
                            I have a 65 mm tb tce. For sell

Comment

I have. Also a a e d wing for sell.

Comment

All welded up needs some grinding and paint and ill have a little rough how to up in a few days. After i get pics up i should have it installed on the guys car ( after a couple more days) and get pics of that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X