60* ECMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 60* ECMs

I have collected a number of ECMs for our 60* cars, and need to get rid of them... I have:
    1227302 (at least one I know of)

And I also have 2 F-body 1227730 ECM brackets and a couple FWD MEMCALs. There are no MEMCALs or PROMs in any of the ECMs at current, IIRC. One of the 302s MAY have an HNL in it that I was using in my 87. I do NOT have a matching MEMCAL for the 6401, it had a 3800 MEMCAL in it for some reason...

I'm looking for a J-body V6 throttle cable and 3100 REAR exhaust manifold with EGR transfer tube, 93-(whenever they stopped making the 3-solenoid EGR valve). I need the manifold as a drill guide as I have 2 broken studs on cyl 5 and I don't have the right EGR tube (mine's from a 98 and doesn't work on an early plenum).

i might be interested in a MEMCAL or two.... can your post their BCCs?
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

:edit: Scratch that, the ATSN seems to be AWOL at the moment...

I have 2 here right now... One is an AUJW, IIRC, it came out of the 730 that was in the 91 Bird I pulled the engine harness out of. The other is a BCDY. Don't know on that one...
      Last edited by Maverick H1L; 08-03-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

ATSN is a 90 W-body 3.1/4T60 calibration...

but when you have a chance, just post the codes, there are a few i'm interested in that could have came from the ECMs you have listed.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

AUJW is 90 3.1/auto F-body/federal. might be used all the way to 92.
          BCDY is 91 3.4/auto W-body/federal. this one i'm interested in, i need another LQ1 MEMCAL to replace the one i loaned out to somebody a few months ago who has since disappeared from the internet.
          Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

And the 6401 currently has an ARPL in it... Probably the wrong one, since the label on it says BFJW...

Comment

ARPL: 91 F-body 3.1/manual. probably cali emissions, but not sure.
              BFJW: 93 W-body 3.8/4T60E/3.06FDR/federal. belongs in a 16177107 ECM.... :?
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

IDK about the BFJW (which I don't have in person)... It's what's on the sticker opposite the 16196401 P/N (I think you may have seen a pic a while ago of this)... That was the ECM that the BKXF came out of (which I'm pretty sure I threw out).

What's the best way to send these without having the MEMCAL erased by the scanners at the PO?
                Last edited by Maverick H1L; 08-03-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

i've sent MANY MEMCALs through the post office and never had an erasure issue..... mine were all EEPROMs instead of EPROMs though, so that may or may not make a difference. then again, i've received a lot of MEMCALs that were EPROMs and they all had their calibrations intact, so i'm not so sure the machines the USPS uses will cause problems.

won't matter to me though, i'm planning on chopping out the stock PROM and replacing it with a 27SF512 anyways, so the calibration that's on it isn't a big deal.
                  Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Do you have any for 85 to 88 Fieros? not sure on the part number off hand.

Comment

Originally posted by NateD4 View Post
                      Do you have any for 85 to 88 Fieros? not sure on the part number off hand.
                      I'm going to have to wait until you find the part number... I have a 302, which would be for the engine, but I don't know if it works with the trans. If someone could confirm the part number is a 302, you can have it.

Comment

85 uses a 1226869
                        86-88 uses a 1227170

the 1227302 was used with the 86-89 F-body 2.8 and 86 only FWD iron head 2.8 w/MPFI.

price for the LQ1 MEMCAL?
                        Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                        X