This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffine= Great!

I was buying a crossover from him, but all I needed were the flanges, so he cut them off so I could save on shipping. When he sent me a picture I jokingly responded:

Originally posted by ericjon262

That's not what I wanted, gimme a refund!
    Unfortunately, sarcasm doesn't play well over the internet!

and started to refund me even after he cut up his crossover!!!!

Really good guy, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

• ericjon262 = Great

Just bought some some plenum spacers from him. Had them in hand a few days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomofdoom88 View Post
        ericjon262 = Great

Just bought some some plenum spacers from him. Had them in hand a few days later.
        Thanks! I like to hear good feedback! just a heads up to everyone, Boomofdoom88 is legit! no hassles, paypal'd me the funds right away! no BS, Thanks!
        "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

• onefastV6 great seller
          Bought a set of valve springs shipped fast packaged great(used the worlds strongest tape).

Comment

• markuswithak - Great Buyer
            Easy Transaction on a set of Comp 26986 valve springs.
            2000 Grand Am GT
            2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

• blackbombshell95 Great seller! A day late, but who cares :P

Comment

• Originally posted by hok666 View Post
                blackbombshell95 Great seller! A day late, but who cares :P
                Never trust USPS estimated delivery date
                Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

• GOOD= 1988GTU
                  Bought a set of turbo headers from him. Shipped very fast, headers are just as described. Good guy and good seller!!!
                  2000 Chevy Impala, 3500 top Swapped, Overkill Tune, 42lb Injectors, EGR Delete, LS Lifter Springs Mod, TB coolant Bypass, 'warm air intake', 4t65HD Trans Conversion w/ shiftkit, - KYB GR2 Struts, LS1 Fbody brakes, GM Rear STB w/ Done Rome Brackets, Resonator delete & 2.5inch exhaust.
                  1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - 383ci LT1 pt76, 6speed, drag car.

Comment

Working...
                  X